Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield

2 posters

Go down

Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield Empty Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield

Post by stig Tue Feb 12 2013, 23:25

Hi posting on behalf of a friend of a friend, her house was broken into and 6 English Bulldog puppies were stolen, the puppies are 5 week old and should still be with the mother, the mother was left as she was in a seperate crate to stop her laying on the pups and as far as I know hasn't been hurt however she is pining for her babies. They were stolen from a house in Doncaster however one was sold in Sheffield yesterday so if anybody that way hears anything any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks all.
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield Empty Re: Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield

Post by Mark Wed Feb 13 2013, 07:06

hope they find them Smile
Mark
Mark
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Miley and Dylan
Dog(s) Ages : 2 and a half and 2
Dog Gender(s) : female/ Male
Support total : 464

Back to top Go down

Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield Empty Re: Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13 2013, 08:14

Eugh that's horrible, poor family, poor puppies. They are worth so much much money and I guess are very appealing to thieves Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13 2013, 11:16

I think i saw this on Dog's lost. I'll share x

Back to top Go down

Post by stig Wed Feb 13 2013, 19:55

kenny d wrote:I think i saw this on Dog's lost. I'll share x

Thanks for that, they're on dog's lost and several other sites, scattered on f/b and in local papers, up to now one has been found so hopefully there may be leads to the whereabouts of the other 5. I don't know if it's happening all over the country but Doncaster is rife with it at the minute, me and a few mates have started walking dogs together as a few scummy looking chaps are frequenting the local walks and I've started letting the dogs sleep in the bedroom with us and setting the burglar alarm at night, I've even considered another German Shepard to train up as a guard dog to protect the dogs, would have to live outside though so not sure it's a wise move
stig
stig
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Bulldogs stolen, possibly in Sheffield Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Stig
Dog(s) Ages : 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down