Diary of Vinny

Go down

Diary of Vinny Empty Diary of Vinny

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26 2013, 11:43

Hello Diary

I just saw my sis writing on mum's laptop and I wanna do that too. I do anything Roxy does - she's my big sis and I idolise her. I would follow her round all day given half the chance. Mum says I even have to sniff where Rox has been and walk in her pawsteps, whatever that means.

I love being with mummy and daddy and Roxy and this week mum said cos I'm so well trained that I can come sleep in their bedroom. I can't get up on the bed yet like Rox, but I lie on my cushion on the floor next to mum and I love that. In the mornings she picks me up to lie with Roxy. Mum and dad think I've been such a good boy - I hope that means I'll get treats. I love food, I could just live in the grocery cupboard.

On Saturdays I go to obedience classes and teacher says I'm a nerd cos I'm so good at everything, but mum says I'm not very good with down - well, I see treats in her hands, why should I lie down when I can reach her hand standing?!

Last week we all went out for a walk on the pavement - it was my first time out on the road and the cars were a bit noisy but I wasn't scared. We only got a little way down and mum fell over and since then she's had funny stuff wrapped round her foot and she hasn't got to walk me much and daddy says it aint easy walking Rox and I together clown But dad will be home just now and he'll run around with us.

I don't mind that mum can't walk, and I'm sorry I keep standing on her foot with my big paws. Daddy says I'm a right mummy's boy since I only listen to her and follow her everywhere. Hee hee - it's just in case there's food!

I need to go bug my sis now.

Byeee

Back to top Go down

Diary of Vinny Empty Re: Diary of Vinny

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27 2013, 07:03

Hey Diary

Boy am I tired. Roxy's had me running around since 6am. I love it cos usually she wants to lie in when I want to play, so I was well happy. Mum seemed a bit annoyed that we were out rolling in the mud and digging up the grass, but I don't care, I'm just a pup and it's fun. Rox and I ran around like lunatics - mum calls it zoomies. I even flew through the doggy flap and round the lounge and over the couch - mum was not happy - she says I'm too young to be jumping like that. Whatevs; I was busy.

Last night was so cool - they've started letting me sleep in their room and I was a bit chilly. I don't like to moan much so I just woke mum and dad with my sniffing around. When mum looked up I was stood with my two front paws on the bed - how could they resist! Dad helped me up and I snuggled up to Rox for the rest of the night. I really love my sister, she's my hero.

I've had my breakfast but mum's had to soften it a bit cos my teeth are hurting. I hope this teething lark is over soon (although, my sister brings me nice twigs and sticks to munch on when she knows i'm in pain). But Rox and I got some yoghurt too today so we are well happy. Rox is fast asleep now so I'm gonna go to my favourite spot not - the tiles under mum's feet.

Seeya later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29 2013, 05:41

Hey Diary

Seems like mum and I are the only ones up in this house. Dad and Roxy like their sleep. Mum and I have had a bit of a play and now she says she has to work - she's always typing on this thing.

Last night was fun - Rox went to shout at the neighbours which meant her and I played outside til late. My teeth hurt a bit so I like staying up and having something to chew on. Later on I climbed into bed and snuggled into my mummy...she says I'm a great big cuddly bear Love Struck

I hear we're going to do lots of exercise today - I'm not so sure, I do like to sleep all day, I'm only a wee pup.

I'm gonna go explore my garden while Roxy's sleeping - last night we dug a nice big hole together and I want it just right for when she wakes up.

What's easter?

Later, Vinders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30 2013, 13:41

Hey Diary

Last night was just the best. Dad helped me into bed and I went and nibbled mum's ear while she was sleeping then fell asleep across her head with my head on hers. I really liked that - she gives good cuddles.

Mum and dad went out for a bit this morning and when they came back I was so happy mum says I was like a kangaroo. Butttttt I got the bigggggest pigs ear I''ve ever seen!!! And I ate it all up without Roxy taking it off me rock on!

Roxy's elbows tasted really good - something about some oil for her dry skin. Whatever it was, yummmm, my sister tastes delish.

I'm tired now. Going to nap the rest of the afternoon until walkies I reckon.

Byebye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 17:53

Helloo Diary

I slept so nicely last night inbetween Mum and Dad, me and Roxy. We went for a nice walk this morning and then Roxy and I ran amok, zooming around and pulling a cushion apart and just having so much fun.

Then we came inside for breakfast and the doggie flap broke and Roxy was too scared to go out it again. I stayed and kept her company though - in between going outside to check things out. My poor sis, I'll have to help her get through the flap again.

We had a nice play in the garden when mum and dad came home then went for a walk. We chased some birds and cats hee hee. Mum said cos it's easter we could have some eggs with our dinner - not the chocolate ones though. Pity.

I'm tired now, gonna cuddle up with my sister

Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01 2013, 19:20

Evening Diary

Had a fun day today. Dad was home so we got to have a lie in, although I like to get up around 6am but nobody's too happy to come play with me so today I helped myself to a plastic bottle and went outside to throw it around until mum came and gave me breakfast and a play.

Roxy and I played for hours this morning which was really good and then we went for a walk - there were lots of cats out today so we dragged daddy as much as we could. After that we came back to play with the agility hurdles and mummy was clapping for me cos I did really well and she says I'm like a kangaroo. I wish they'd put the bars a bit higher but they say I'm too young still Sad

After that Roxy and I had zoomies so we ran around and went mental and then carried on digging our way to China with this biiiiig hole we're working on in the garden Laughing

I'm going to sleep now - it's hard work being a nearly 6 month old!

Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02 2013, 08:35

Hey Diary

Boy did I sleep nicely last night. I took up the whoooole bed and snuggled next to mum and dad like a big teddy bear. It meant Rox had to curl up in a ball and she still got to snuggle so really, no one should be complaining.

I'm tired today after all our fun yesterday so I'm just gonna snuggle with my sis until our next walkies. I'll let you know if anything cool happens!

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03 2013, 12:36

Diary, oh boy, we had rain all night and a bit this morning. I haven't experienced much of it in my wee time...not too sure about it and I may have wet my cushion when the hail started Blushing

Normally when it spits a bit I like going out to run around in it, but this was heavy stuff and I really wanted to have my morning play, but it was just too wet, so I sat at the door and cried a bit until the rain cleared up Smile

I went out for a bit of a play and then cuddled up with Roxy. I hope the rain stays away this afternoon for our walk.

I've had a boring day - I want to zoom around but Roxy doesn't want to and Mum says she has some deadline thingy. Sigh. At least it's almost walk time.
Byeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04 2013, 12:37

Hi Diary

oh wow oh wow oh wow, ostrich knuckles!!! What a way to get outta bed! It was huuuge and took me ages to lie sucking, chewing and nibbling. Yummmy. Roxy tried to bury one but I got it out. She get's a bit cross with me sometimes and tries to take treats off me. Mummy told us to behave though, and we did. Mmmm mmmm what a way to start the day!

I had a bit of a nap but now the sun's come out so I think it's time to play again. Mummy's foot's on the mend so she managed a pretty good walk with me last night which was great! I love walking with mummy and she says she loves how I keep my eyes on her - it's the treats in the pockets, but we won't tell her that!

I'm gonna go dig some holes til walk time.

Byeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05 2013, 12:30

Hey Diary

Been a boring day. Roxy's not feeling great so I'm not pestering her to play. I did get a box off mum this morning to rip up and a plastic bottle which kept me going for ages!

I have my obedience class tomorrow - bleh. It's so boring cos I can heel and sit perfectly. Mum says I'm struggling with a verbal down still but I'll try. I'll do anything for a nice liver treat!

I think I'll go an keep an eye on my girls (mum and Rox) for now and see what they get up to.

Seeya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06 2013, 14:06

Last night wasn't very good - I vomitted on the carpet and didn't feel very well. Roxy was the first to check on me and mum had to get up at 1:30am to clean it up. I didn't really want much fuss after that, just wanted some alone time.

School was a bit rubbish too today. When we got there stupid people were standing right in the entrance with two very noisy and unhappy dogs instead of moving them along so others could get in without hassle.

My obedience class consists of 3 x Ridgebacks who all have issues and their silly owners walk them right up close to other dogs. 1 x Great Dane who's never been out the house and is so terrified and reactive and the stupid woman with him holds him tight by the collar - not even the leash (Mum says she'd pinch the Great Dane and love it given half the chance cos she reckons it doesn't look very loved). And 1 x Border Collie who I have my eye on Love Struck

The other classes going on had 1 x Bulldog who was terrified and yapping for an hour nonstop and 1 x Boston Terrier shouting back at it. 2 x JRTs in agility who growl and howl like they're about to be murdered. My mummy wasn't very happy about being at school today.

I was a good boy though - I did my heels and sits perfectly. I'm still rubbish at doing down verbally - but I can definitely do it when food's involved Smile I was tired towards the end of the class so I wasn't too good with my stays - but I do feel a bit under the weather so mummy wasn't cross with me. She was more cross with the 1 ridge back's mummy who was soooo loud and obnoxious and my mummy gets annoyed with that!

I love going to school to jump in the little shell pool and snorkel around so that was cool.

I'm gonna go back to sleep now so I can feel better. Mummy says no treats for me today if my tummy's iffy Sad

Later, Vin x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:31

Dear Diary

Yesterday was a good Sunday - really chilled and a nice walk. Mum made us some chicken breasts too, so I was well pleased.

Today was ok - we had some nice meaty bones to chew on, boxes to rip up and mum filled some plastic bottles with water and freezed them which was so much in the heat of the afternoon. We had another good walk but it was very hot and I came home after not long cos I really don't enjoy the heat.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10 2013, 06:29

Hey Diary

Yesterday we had a nice walk but it's so hot I can't really keep up! What was cool was we saw our Uncle Allen - he lives three houses up and he adores my sis and I. He used to have a staffie that looked just like Roxy, called Shaka. Shaka used to get out and come to our gate to play with Rox. Sadly he had 2 strokes last year and was PTS in December at the age of about 13. I never got to meet him, but Roxy loved him. Anyway, Allen always comes to our gate to play with us and on Sundays he brings his granddaughter too - we adore her!!

Last night mum and dad went to Katie and Gemma's house - they're two beagles we often walk with. We were so jealous cos we like playing with them and their human toddler also always comes to our gate with her mummy and daddy to fuss over us. Oh, but we did get Alex come and visit at the gate - Alex is my best buddy - he looks like a cross between a Rottie and a Lab and is the same age as Roxy. Sadly he is moving house with his humans though Sad

Mum says at her meeting last night all the neighbours complimented them on how well behaved and quiet we are and how good mum and dad are at walking us. They felt well proud and it meant we got an extra biscuit when they got home. I miss mummy when she goes out so I was giving her love nibbles on her leg the minute she came in!

I'm going to have another nap - got lots of growing to do!

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11 2013, 15:42

Wow today was the best!! I turned 6 months old and we went to the park. I haven't been there as much as Roxy - obviously, she's older and all that! I love getting to run free off lead with my sister and catching the ball. Dad would throw it and Rox sprints after it while I lie and hide behind the long grass to get it off her when she goes past Laughing Got her plenty of times! I hope mum puts pictures up later.

Wow was I tired and ready for breakfast after that. And now mum's making us sausages for our dinner for my 6 month birfday!

I'm busy tricking mum now - I'm sat over the couch growling and barking at....nothing! tee hee

I really loved today!

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 14:40

Hi Diary

Yesterday was alright - it was cold and rainy so I spent most the day curled up sleeping. Eventually daddy came home and we had a nice little walk but it started raining again Sad

My mummy wasn't very well last night - I don't know what wine is but I don't mum should have it. Rox and I took turns to look after her and when she woke up this morning I went and lay on top of her to make sure she's ok. It meant I didn't get to go to school this morning though but that's ok. I'm not a fan of the aggressive dogs in my class and it was nice to have a lie in.

She seems better now so we will go for our walk in a bit!

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:38

Oh Diary today I had a pig's trotter clown I definitely want more of those!!! And now I have all my big teeth I can get through them. Roxy went and buried hers so I dug it up and then Roxy shouted at me and mum came to take it off me calling me a glutton! I was not impressed at all. AT ALL!

Anyway, I had a pretty laid back day today and a really good walk with our beagle friends. I love giving those girls kisses and cos they're a bit older Roxy and I watch and learn from them and mum's always proud of us afterwards.

I'm tired now after a good day so I'm off to hog the bed

Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18 2013, 05:59

Hey Diary

We have been lazybones the last two days with the weather changing. Although Roxy and I have had some really good playtimes when mum's working. We had a great walk last night and mum and dad were super proud at how calmly we walked which meant extra extra fussing and play times.

The sky is very strange this morning - very red and it's nippy. But I want to run around and play. Roxy wants to sleep though and she got a little cross with me for trying to get her going. I'm gonna see if I can get her up anyway!

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19 2013, 13:43

Hey D

Well today's been the first time in my wee little life that I've felt cold weather. I'm not cold but it does make it nicer for cuddles. Earlier I sat next to mum while she was trying to work and I nudged the laptop off her lap so I could lie there. She chose me over work Love Struck

I really wanted to play out in the rain this mornin - I love rain - but no one else wanted to so I gave up and had a nap. Luckily it's not raining now so we can go for a walk!

Tomorrow's my obedience class graduation and it's meant to be even colder and wetter doh

Anyhoo, have a good weekend diary!

The VinstR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20 2013, 17:28

Roxy said it would happen and it did - winter. The bright side is cos Mum and I don't get soo hot we cuddle more - so I cuddled her most of yesterday and last night Love Struck Just that no one's too impressed when i come in all wet from the rain. Tee hee

It was pouring this morning so I didn't have to go to obedience graduation. Teacher sent a message to say it's moved to next week. More's the pity I dont want to s

We had such a nice walk earlier and played with the lady from next door. I like her - she's a baker so she smells really nice. Mmmmm Then mum gave us mince and a raw egg. I looooooooved my eggy. I even ate Roxy's shell.

Dad is snuggling in bed with Roxy and mum is on the computer so I keep having little naps with each of them.

Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:39

Hey Diary

We got yummy bones for breakfast and for once Roxy didn't shout at me and try take mine off me. She was happy to lie next to me in the sun and that was nice. I do love my sister.

When some man kept coming to the house today Rox and I would stand up at the kitchen counter politely like we were following what he was doing. Mum says we're too cute to shout at. I loved me walk today - I skipped and hopped the whole way.

Mum says I look super cute today, but I don't know - my face is too small for my body but on the bright side today I finally look like I have a waist line and my legs are getting longer - I'm taller than my sister now Laughing

I need to go warm the bed up for mum and dad

night x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23 2013, 17:42

Hey diary

Today was really nice - it was warm in the sun without being boiling so I stayed up a bit chewing hooves, and playing with my toys and, you know, puppy stuff.

The man came to deliver our food today too - I do like that man *waggy tail*

Rox and I had loads of playtime today and that was fun - I'm taller than her now cloud9 Our walk was also fun and mum and dad did quite a bit of training with us.

Now I'm full and happy and off to bed
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:46

Hello Diary

Today was really chilled. Roxy and I have been looking after mum in bed. She hasn't felt well today Sad I keep giving her slobbers and lying on top of her to make her better.

I have had some good run around time with my sis though.

LAter, Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27 2013, 19:22

Man I had a good day. Got some good quality time with mum and dad at my obedience graduation. I was the star of the show as I'm the youngest and people say I'm sooo gorgeous Love Struck Everyone kept giggling when I would try to leopard crawl to the other doggies to make friends. But daddy had me on leash so I didn't get very far. I was very focused during my activities and I did so well that I got a cool bandanna. Allll for me :-) I sat up straight and proud the rest of the time!

When I got my certificate mum and dad were super proud. And someone said I had the temperament of a therapy dog. I dunno what that is but mum and dad seems chuffed. I also got to have a play with a ridge back. He's a giant but we had good fun!!

When I got home I went running in to show Roxy my bandanna. She really missed me while we were out so she gave me lots of kisses and play time. When we went out for a walk later I got to wear my bandanna again and I walked super nicely and proudly!

Ooooo I got chicken backs and quarters for dinner tonight. Well, I pinched Roxy's chicken quarter rolling on the floor So now I am full, happy and very tired!

Oh, one other thing: my teacher from school is coming to photograph me for some articles she's doing. I really was the star today!!

G'night, King Vinny not worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30 2013, 06:20

Hey Diary

I didn't feel too good this morning and when mum looked up I'd vomited a big stone Sad She wasn't too impressed. I'm over it though and happily running around heheheh

I love our new raw diet. I get to chew on yummy yummy stuff and Roxy and I have so much fun. The other day mum tried us on chicken feet (they're called "walkie talkies" over here) and Rox ran around the garden throwing hers in the air and catching it. It was so funny!

Yesterday mum gave us some sardines with our dinner. Nom nom nom.

We've had some great walks the last few days and I go everywhere with my new bandanna. Tomorrow we might have a playdate with some Ridge Backs - I do hope so, I like them! They play all rough and excitable like Rox and I Smile

My mummy has lots of work to do this week so she is a bit stressed .I'm going to give her a cuddle

Vin x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03 2013, 17:55

Diary, I love food and this new diet is just magic! I looooooove chicken, any kind - backs; quarters; hearts; necks - everything. Hmmm mmmm.

We're gonna go for some really good long walks tomorrow and I cannot wait!

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04 2013, 14:04

Hi Diary

Today was a big adventure for me. The very first time mum and dad ever took me for a walk out on the pavement mum fell and hurt her foot. So this morning was my second time and it was so cool - we walked up to the shops and lots of people came to play with me. I think my bandanna makes me look so cool that they can't help it. I didn't jump up once but sat and enjoyed the attention. Someone said I was a pitbull but I didn't care cos they were complementing Roxy and I.

I was really tired when we got back cos that was a big walk for me but then we hopped in the car and went for a long drive. Daddy gave me a plastic bottle to play with on the back seat so I was well happy.

I saw mummy take a big turkey wing out the freezer this morning and I do hope it's for me Smile

Time for a sleep, I'm still a wee pup you know!

Vinny x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2013, 06:10

Hello Diary

Wow we had a nice walk yesterday. I'm not used to all the sounds and smells so it was very exciting and mum says I did very well with my energy levels - she seems to think I'm a bit sluggish for a staffy Big Grin Anyway, I had lots of fun.

We had our dinner and then went to bed cos we were pretty tired after all of that. I heard something about beefy bones for breakfast so that's where I'm off to.

Laters, Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09 2013, 10:04

Hey Diary

I been a bit quiet but mum has been busy typing away and I don't get chance to get on the computer hmph!

We have had some really lovely wintery days - the sun is so strong but it's nice being out in it. Mum's neurotic about putting sun block on my white nose and head and I run away from her. This morning Roxy helped mum catch me to put it on. Really, these girls I live with! At least I can stay out in it a bit longer now I hope.

We've been having really good walks too which is always super nice and Daddy has been playing lots of fun things in the garden with us now it's cooler. This is my first winter so I don't know what I'm in for. Rox was just a pup herself last winter and she said you get to snuggle up extra under the blankets. I don't like blankets - I get hot!!

Mum gave us iced peanut butter in hooves this morning. Yummy. And now I have big boy teeth it's even more fun.

Time for a wintery nap

Byeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12 2013, 17:35

Hello Diary

Today is mother's day and me and Rox got mum a mug and lots of lovely socks (well, we do love socks, so we'll see if we let her keep them!!)and chocolates but we weren't allowed to give her those, dad had to. We also gave her lots of extra cuddle and licks and daddy made her coffee in bed (this is pretty rare!) but we couldn't help - something about hot liquid and caffeine hypnotised

We have had lots of fun plays and walks and snuggle this weekend. And raw food of course. Yum. Mum says my waist line is actually looking like a waist line and I have more energy - I really do love it!

Later, Vin x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14 2013, 05:56

Hello Diary

It's been a nice few days - mum and dad say it's very warm for winter and Roxy says that's a good thing, so I'm not complaining. Yesterday Roxy was moody with me - these girls! I climbed up and pushed under mum's arm for a cuddle and Rox was a bit cross. Then I trod on her by mistake doh

Mum gave us big beefy bones for breakfast and Rox shouted at me for the bigger one and when she got it I just sat and watched her, even though mum showed me there was one for me.

After a big yummy breakfast I pretty much slept. Mum went out for a bit in the afternoon, she says she needs some time to herself so she went to gym. Then came back saying she was sore - what's with these hoomans, they can't handle exercise like us!

When dad got in we had a great, long walk around the neighbourhood and it was fun to smell and see and hear different things. Rox and I walked shoulder to shoulder the whole way and mum and dad were very proud.

We had our dinner when we got in and later on we had a really rough play. It was just zoomies but mum and dad said it was rougher than usual. Ok, twice I lost my balance and zoomed into the wall head first, but I just carried on.

Mum then had people over for a meeting and I got to see my beagle friend's daddy. He really loves us so me and Rox tried to jump over the baby gate to get to him and he was laughing and letting us jump and go crazy hee hee hee

My tummy's a bit runny today so I'm going to have a lie in. I hope I don't miss breakfast?!!? Mum says she's going to go to gym again this afternoon but that we can have lots of nice exercise too - since I've been on my raw diet I have more energy so I'm ok with it Smile

Later
Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18 2013, 17:33

Hey Diary

We have had so much fun lately. Yesterday we played in the garden with daddy and the flirt pole and it was really good. We were well tired after that!

Today mum went to gym in the morning and when she came back dad and Rox were still in bed so I waited for her at the gate and was super happy to see her come home.

Then, we went to the doggie park and some lady friend of mum's took our pics - it was cool cos I got to do all my handsome poses and get lots of treats and attention. Mum and Dad were very proud of us for how well we behaved. Even when a little black doggy came up to us (mum says it was some sort of poodle) we were very polite!

When we got home Rox and I got a pig's head and a trotter to share - I'm still busy eating so I better go before Rox nicks my share

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22 2013, 16:47

Hello D

We went to the park today and had such a good walk around with mum and dad. There were quiet a few other dogs off lead but we were pretty good sticking to ourselves and playing with mum and dad. I'm still young so I do tire out quicker than Rox! Afterwards we had a good car trip to get a takeaway and came home to a delish raw dinner of ox heart, chicken feet and an egg. Oh, and a bone too Smile

Roxy and I have been playing in the garden with our tyre, so I'm pretty tired!

Night x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23 2013, 18:50

Today was nice diary. It was overcast and cool which meant Roxy and could spend hours running amok in the garden - soooo much fun! And then when dad got home we all went for an extra long walk! We then had delicious mince; chicken necks and chicken feet for dinner with some olive oil yummm. Roxy and I were too tired to run around too much after that so now I'm off to get the couch for a nap before bedtime!
Vin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28 2013, 18:12

Hello Diary

We went to the park and tried out our new long leads today. I was a bit confused at first cos I like being next to mum and dad, but then I saw Roxy take off and I had to follow! We had so much fun exploring more than usual and just feeling a lot more free. Mum and dad were so chilled too, so I did keep coming back to check on them! I don't like going too far, but I do like running shoulder to shoulder with my sister Love Struck

Now it's time for bed

Vin x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03 2013, 06:18

Hi Diary

I have a sore on my leg Sad Mum and dad says it looked like a bite at first, but I have bitten and licked at it so now it looks like a cluster of dry, scabby bumps. It really bugs me and makes me itchy. Mum and dad are putting some antiseptic ointment on it, and I do get olive oil; ACV and another anti-itchy stuff with my food, but this is bugging me. Mum thinks it may be allergies. I've heard talks of the v.e.t - don't like that Sad

Anyway, been having lots of fun walks and runs with out long leads. We love getting out and about. Mum says she is busy today but we can have our fave toys to play with all day and then go for a looong walk this afternoon. YAY!

I need to go scratch and have my breakfast.

Vin xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07 2013, 06:20

Hi Diary

On Monday I went to the vet. I was scared on the table and jumped off so the vet sat on the floor with me. He was nice and I was a good boy. He scraped my skin and said I have a tiny bit of sarcoptic mange. I was very good for my injection and mummy says I'm a star at taking my antibiotics.

We've had such fun at the park this week and I hope we go this afternoon too. I love it there - we get to sniff everything and chase birdies too.

Vin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13 2013, 18:42

Dear Diary

Well it's been a pretty cool week. I had to go to the vet on Monday for my sarcoptic shot. Daddy and Roxy waited in the car and mum took me in. There was a liiiitle 4 month old staffy who looked like a baby version of my sister so I was totally in love Love Struck She came with her 6 week old Staffy sibling who was teeny. Their owner was amazed at my size Big Grin Then a Golden Retriever gave me kisses on his way out. Then a baby Lab gave me kisses too and I sniffed her lovely bum. Then a lady came in with an Alsation and the lady wasn't very relaxed but just then the vet called my turn and as mummy and I got round the counter to the room a bull terrier came in and gave the Alsation a fright and there was a huge noise. I couldn't see what was going on so I got quiet a fright. Mummy go me into the vet's room and I just lay on the cool floor to relax.

After the vet we went to the little park with our lovely long leads and had a ball running about. It was nice and quiet too so Rox and I were chasing birdies and fun things. On Tuesday and Weds we walked around our area which was good fun too cos we get to see lots of other doggies at their gates and some kitties too. >Smile

Today daddy was home so we went to the very big park with our ex-teacher and her doggy Zeta. I haven't played much with Zeta cos I was just little last time mum and Roxy went to that park with her. Mum was cross with us cos we got out the car and went flying over to Zeta and scared her a bit. Roxy went to jump all over teacher too. Zeta sorted us out though and daddy kept throwing the ball with that ball thrower fun thingy. I kept up with the girls the whole time! Ok, so, I fell in a few holes and Rox and I had a couple of rreeeaaallllyyyy good mud baths, but it was such fun. I liked Zeta, she played so nicely with me. Mum was cross that we ganged up on her a bit, but we were playing. And it was nice to run around so much - now I'm older I can keep up and have a good play with the best of them.

When we got home we had to have a bath cos my white paws, head and chest we the colour of lovely mud day dreaming Daddy picked me up to help me in the bath but I got scared and struggled and trod on his foot which is all blue and sore now:o I feel very bad. So eventually Mum got a wet towel to wash me down and a little bit of shampoo and then a dry towel. I do smell lovely but I was not impressed. At. All. You'd think they learnt after I chewed threw the aircon wire the other day that it is not a good idea to make me unhappy raised eyebrows

Anyway, that was a very big day for me and it's time for my bed.

Vin xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27 2013, 06:16

Hello Diary

Well, my sister got attacked by a horrible dog on Thursday and it's made mummy and daddy very nervous. Roxy is my hero though, she did good at protecting us and I have a whole new level of respect for my big sis.

Normally we have to be supervised at meal times or I try to get food from Roxy's bowl (hee hee) but after Thursday's incident, when I'd finished my dinner I just sat and waited til Rox was done. i also didn't initiate any play with her, but allowed her to play with me. Yesterday she spent ages tugging at our fun tyre and normally I'd play with her, but I think she had some adrenalin to get out so I just waited til she was ready to play with me!

I do love her and it scared me to see Rox and mum and dad in such a situation. Mummy says she was proud of me cos I'm a big strong boy but I remained very calm and listened to mummy. Mummy was holding onto me at the time but I didn't use all my strength to try get to my sister. Even so, mummy has very sore arms and shoulders from that day. I just wanted to get to Rox and help her, but I knew I had to listen to mummy. I do have a big cut on my leg from that horrible dog but mummy is looking after it.

I love outings and I hope mummy and daddy feel brave soon.

Back to bed, its SAturday morning!

Vinny xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05 2013, 20:30

Hey Diary
WOW did I have fun today!! We got to have a playdate with our friend Zeta. I don't know what kind of doggy she is but I like her. Well, she keeps telling me to bug off but I will persist I tell you. Roxy and her wanted to run around and play but I kept following - it's what little brothers do! And when they wouldn't play with me I shouted at them a lot! Zeta's mommy was my school teacher and she says I'm just still a little pup and I have to learn to play a bit more politely whatever that means. I had so much fun running around though and catching the ball and chasing the girls. One the way home we got some KFC but mummy said I had to wait to get home and then she gave me a chicken back and an egg and some liver. YUM. Straight to bed now as I'm so tired.
Night night x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27 2013, 08:23

Hello Diary

Yesterday Roxy and Mum and Dad and I went to the biiiig off lead park with our friend Zeta and her mummy. I love that place!!! I love water!!! I had such a good swim and tried to get my sister properly wet too by dunking her. We played ball lots too. Mummy took 6 balls and we destroyed alllll of them Tongues 

I do like Zeta but I tend to go bark at her to play and she gets annoyed. Hee hee. I'm still only a puppy so I don't care! Her mummy gets cross with me though so I go off to play with daddy and Roxy and mummy.

Mummy says my raw diet has done me wonders. I have zoomies more often than Rox now. I love running about and being a hooligan. The other day mummy came home and realised I'd destroyed the rain gauge. I kinda kept out of her way but she wasn't cross. She knew it was me cos I was silly enough to leave evidence in her bedroom and I'm the only one that goes in there during the day - Roxy prefers to chill outside or in her kennel til mum and dad get home.

Anyway, I need a nap

Vin xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down