Taz,s introduction to the world

Go down

Taz,s introduction to the world Empty Taz,s introduction to the world

Post by jay_cox Thu Sep 26 2013, 00:33

Hi there i own a 8 month old male staffie called taz after the tazmanian devil because the 1st day i brought him i placed a training pad down to toilet train him but instead of going on it he ate it Smile he's a great loving family dog who loves attention and walks and also loves stealing my sausages off me but i still love him lol hes black and white with black spots on the white parts of his fur and has a unique black dot right on the top of his head he loves cuddles and loves anyone who will show him attention and of course anyone who gives him treats he can sit give me paw and even says i love you when i tell him it hes the best dog i could ever ask for. he loves playing and having his hyper 5mins he also adores cuddles with the little kitten we have so hes a softy really people give us dirty looks when we go out for walks as they think he will bite them or bark at them but he wont do any of that he will only bark if you wear your hood way over your face so he cant see you or a hat or a motorbike helmet but hes still harmless.... well i say that until another dog or cat attacks him first then he retaliates but who doesnt Smile anyway if you enjoy this then i will start his diary from when i 1st had him

thanks for taking the time to read this

jay
jay_cox
jay_cox
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Taz
Dog(s) Ages : 8 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Taz,s introduction to the world Empty Taz's diary

Post by jay_cox Fri Sep 27 2013, 15:30

well taz is 8 months ive had him since he was able to leave his mum i never thought id love a dog as much as i love taz hes a wonderful friend and we have bonded now i really see what people mean by mans best friend he weighs over 25kg already and hes only 8 months he loves other dogs unless they snap at him he used to be so small and used to cuddle up inbetween me and my fiance but then he got bigger and now when he cuddles inbetween us he kicks me out of bed lol he recently jumped out of my top bedroom window and bruised all four leg muscles and his face but he recovered nicely but the vets i used to be at accused me of beating him up even tho i dont do that to dogs so i left that vets and registered him at another and they told me that the vest i was at are silly because if i beat him he wouldnt come to me or stand near me so its impossible so thats a good thing but they did say when hes fully grown if he ever got hit by a parked car that he will do more damage to the car than what the car would to him.. i dont know much about writing diarys as i dont know what hes thinking lol but he loves his food wich is beta and he loves steak and tripe greedy bugger but hes also very fussy.. he also loves cups of tea with me at night and a bakewell tart lol but thats it for now
jay_cox
jay_cox

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Taz
Dog(s) Ages : 8 months
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down