No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents

4 posters

Go down

No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents Empty No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents

Post by poppystaffie Sat Jun 07 2014, 10:03

i got my staffie as a present from my mom, who owns a staffie.

she bred her bitch with nexts doors dog (cliche i know), who i also saw papers for, but i never bothered asking my mom for them as i dont intend to breed my dog or anything.

but my friend mentioned the other day if she was pure bred, as she had a narrower face than a normal staffie.

i know its silly, but was wondering if she might be on to something? maybe the paper work from the stud was incorrect, he looked like a staffie but now im doubting it alittle?

should i be concerned? will it be something i need for my dog?
poppystaffie
poppystaffie
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Poppy
Dog(s) Ages : 9 Months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents Empty Re: No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents

Post by lumpydog Sat Jun 07 2014, 10:51

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Staffords come in different shapes and sizes (longer legs, smaller heads). I even saw one at Cruft's dog show that was little more than 13" high and it was 18 months old! Look at the pictue of Meg to the right. She has papers, is KC registered and has longer legs than my friends Stafford. Just enjoy her for what she is, a beautiful loving Stafford. Papers mean nothing really. Where abouts in Derbyshire are you?
lumpydog
lumpydog
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Meg
Dog(s) Ages : Sept 20th 2011
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 79

Back to top Go down

No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents Empty Re: No Paper work for my staffie, but i have seen it for the parents

Post by Maximus green Tue Jun 10 2014, 22:00

Papers are important if your interested in the blood line or family tree of your Stafford. It's nice to track back generations and have some knowledge of previous ancestors , for example , pet names. Kennel names ,colours where previous staffords lived their lives ,how many were in litters etc . Papers are important to me but I'm not saying that's the case for everyone. I do think though every pedigree dog should be registered with the kennel club. Just enjoy your dog your certainly have picked the best breed on the planet  Smile 
Maximus green
Maximus green
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max. Kc name. Maximus Green
Dog(s) Ages : Birth date. 26/09/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jun 10 2014, 22:12

I agree with James - if they are from pedigree registered parents then why was the litter not registered? I also feel it is important purely from the fact of back yard breeding.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down