Awesome Owen, male, 12 yrs, Stafford area, red coat, cuddle monster!

Go down

Injured Awesome Owen, male, 12 yrs, Stafford area, red coat, cuddle monster!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Wed May 25 2016, 17:15

Awesome Owen, male, 12 yrs, Stafford area, red coat, cuddle monster! 13256163_10156959999645437_3199200234237952255_n_zpsyxpbzeki

OWEN

Temperament: Very friendly just wants a cuddle!
Dogs: Could possibly live with a calm older female
Cats: No
Children: 10yrs plus

Hello, my name is Owen

At the grand age of 12 I find myself in need of a new home. Actually, no one can quite believe that I’m 12 I still look so young.

I found myself in kennels just before Christmas last year at another rescue, and although I soon had lots of fans and friends there, no-one was able to take me home; so now I’ve come to http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/ to try my luck here.

I had to come on a car journey to get here, and I took it very much in my stride; I looked out of the window for a few minutes, but there wasn’t much to look at, so I lay down and had a little nap until we got here.

I’m told I walk very nicely on my lead.  I do enjoy my walks as I like to have company, but my legs are a bit wobbly at the moment so I don’t need long walks.

I have been to see a nice vet person about this -I have had a lump on my side, and another one in my nether regions, so my carers thought it would be for the best for me to get rid of all my lumps. That’s why I’ve been nootered, and had my other lump taken away, and now I’m recovering really well. The vet has examined my wobbly legs -she pulled and pushed me all over the place, I didn’t mind she was trying to help me I know. The diagnosis was I had some arthritis and could do with building up a bit as I am a bit thin - so I just need somewhere comfy to lay my head and have some cuddles.

At my last rescue, I shared a kennel for a while with a girl-dog, and I really liked her – if anything, I liked her a bit too much! But now I’ve been nootered, so I’m not bothered either way. I don’t think I’d like to share my home with another boy-dog, but I might be able to share with a girl-dog, if we met and got along nicely.

I don’t mind walking near other dogs either, but if boys get too close to me I’m not very impressed. I walked my tail at the nice lady Westie at the vets! I definitely don’t like cats though!

I’m told I’m a very handsome boy. I have a beautiful red coat, and a rather aristocratic nose, and long legs and I am very gentle with people.

I’d love to meet you if you have a nice sofa I could snooze on. Could I come and snoozle with you?

If you think I could please get in touch with Senior Staffy Club - it tells you how below.

I look forward to seeing you and sharing cuddles,

Lots of Love
Owen xxxx

Owen is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Stafford area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Owen and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Owen a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form on Owen's page http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!owen/cd8q.
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Awesome Owen, male, 12 yrs, Stafford area, red coat, cuddle monster! Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down