Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area

2 posters

Go down

Injured Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Mon May 30 2016, 15:35

Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area 13265880_10156999702100437_2252931611072734221_n_zps1vrvgwdt

Pixie

Temperament: excitable and VERY loving 
Dogs: still being tested but isn't reactive out on walks 
Cats: No - I get a bit too excited sorry 
Children: 12 plus
My name is Precious Pixie and my friend Charlene says I really am very precious. She felt the need to say a few words about me because she cannot believe how loving and trusting I am considering my background. She says I make tears come to her eyes. Don't worry I kiss them away very fast though and have a little nibble of her nose and ears at the same time!

I had a bad life. I was used for breeding and kept in a crate 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I was only allowed out to the garden to go to the toilet. My old owner had lots and lots of other animals in the house too. I could see the other dogs and cats and spiders and other funny looking things, but was never allowed to interact with them so it was quite scary really. One day someone came and took us all away.

Charlene says you wouldn't believe I was treated badly by humans because all I want to do is cuddle and kiss them! I really do love life now. I bounce around like a bunny hopping up the road. To be honest I'm as mad as a box of frogs but absolutely adorable with it.

I LOVE everyone - even the vet. I am very well behaved at the vets and in the car. Well aside from the bouncing - that doesn't stop but everything is so new to me. I've never seen the grass and fields and heard all the noises of the birds and sheep so I find it all so exciting! My friends at the Senior Staffy Club feel that I will definitely calm down once I get used to everything and have a loving owner to take me out every day and help me learn how to deal with all these new things.

I met some cats but I was a bit too overexcited with them so I think it's best not to live with them. I've been meeting some dogs at the kennels and I mostly ignore them. I walk nicely beside them. So it's possible I could live with a dog perhaps one day. But they would need to be very tolerant as I think I would be a bit much for most dogs and I'm not sure how my scary experiences in the past will make me react with dogs.

I walk a bit funny on lead at the moment, I sort of skip! But I am learning how to walk nicely. I want to please everyone, so I think I will learn things very fast with a loving owner to teach me. My walkers are building my fitness up as I was a bit over weight and unfit from not being walked and I am really enjoying it. I love being out and think that when my fitness is up to full scratch I will be able to go quite far.
I am so friendly I think I will love little humans, however when I get excited and give kisses I do nip a little. Ears and noses are my specialty. So I think sadly it's best that I only live with older children who have experience of cheeky dogs like me or just adult humans.
I really am a truly special girlie. After all I have been through I still love people and just want to play. If you have experience of excited dogs that need some patience and training and if you love kisses and cuddles. I really could be the perfect dog for you.
Please call my friend Charlene on 07771 914 583 and make both of our days.
Love and lots and lots of licks 
Precious Pixie xxx

Pixie will be neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. She is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Pixie and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Pixie that very special home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jun 05 2016, 12:42

Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area 13325453_10157017991920437_6011868455579493264_n_zps3ea6howd

Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area 13327364_10157017991780437_7578534818820975689_n_zpsr9tr3nzh
If you think you could offer Pixie that very special home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Inez Maria Mon Jun 20 2016, 11:46

She is adorable,,, will keep sharing on FB page xxx

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area B110
Inez Maria
Inez Maria
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Jul 05 2016, 17:41

Precious Pixie, approx 8-10 years, female, Worcester area 13335919_10157048601675437_516205977074969169_n_zpskeeopajj

Princess Pixie looks pretty in pink in her beautiful bandianna which was given to her by the pawsome Dudiedog Bandannas.  If you think you could offer Pixie that very special home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!pixie/c21e6
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down