* RE-HOMED- Buster

2 posters

Go down

* RE-HOMED- Buster Empty * RE-HOMED- Buster

Post by Julie_SSC Thu Nov 24 2016, 16:44

Temperament: Cuddly, Lively Licker!
Dogs: Can get along if introduced slowly, but best as an only dog in the home.
Cats: Sadly, not
Children: 12 yrs plus

Hello, I’m Buster, and I’d like to tell you a bit about myself, because you see I’m looking for a new home ... could it be yours?

I am a lovely boy, as you can see! I do not act my age though! He he he! I still think I am quite the youngster! I am a big softy really,and just love the attention of anyone!

I adore my walks, my favourite treats, and lots of tickles and tummy rubs! I will lay on my back for belly rubs all the time! My legs are up in the air, and if you find my special spot, I get all silly and tickled!  You see, I start to ride my imaginary bicycle, as my legs go!And my smile gets bigger and bigger!

I also adore people! Strangers, friends, family ... I love them all! I try and show everyone how much I love humans, by giving them big kisses with my tongue! Anyone! Seriously, come get a lick!

When I was just a youngster, at 2 years old, I was bitten by a bigger dog, so I am a little fearful of other unknown dogs, but if I am introduced properly, then I can get to know them. I have a friend who is a black lab girl,and I am good with her!

I am looking for a new home, as my parents circumstances have changed, so I would love to meet you?
Why not call my personal human on the number below and see if I can come live with you? I give great bicycle impressions and I am very good at giving you a wash! I look forward to hearing from you all soon! Wink

Love from Buster x

He is currently still in his home, in the London area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

If you think you could offer Buster a new home please call: Wendy on 07505010823 - http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/buster-mm

* RE-HOMED- Buster <a href=* RE-HOMED- Buster Buster%209_zpslx3jqfvl" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Thu Dec 29 2016, 19:49; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add website address)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

* RE-HOMED- Buster Empty Re: * RE-HOMED- Buster

Post by Mia05 Fri Nov 25 2016, 12:04

hope you find you r furever home soon buster

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

* RE-HOMED- Buster B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317