*REHOMED Tia -

Go down

*REHOMED Tia -  Empty *REHOMED Tia -

Post by Julie_SSC Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:32

Temperament: Little chatty love bug
Dogs: Yes with introductions
Cats: Can be tested on request
Children: 8 plus

My name is Tia and I came to Senior Staffy Club from the scary pound place.  They don't know how old I am but I told them I think I might be about 10 or 11.  I'm not an oldie oldie though. I have quite a spring in my little steps and I really love a nice long walk.

I have met a male doggy friend at the kennels I am at and we got along fine so it's possible I might be able to live with a dog, but I would definitely need to check them out myself by meeting them and see what I thought.

I had really bad ears when I first came in. The vet said its been many months if not years of untreated infections. I am a pretty good girl though and let the vet mess about with me.  My ears are still a bit sore but they're on the mend now thank goodness.

I pull a bit on the lead when we first go out as I love getting out for walks. But I do calm down once I've been out a while. I love my walks and can be out as long as you like really.  I get in the SSC van without any issues.
I am a little bit vocal when travelling but who doesn't love a little sing song in the car hey!

I am really friendly and love cuddling and giving kisses. I even try to kiss the vet! So I think I will be ok with little humans too, but would prefer them to be a little older as I'm getting on a bit now and need my peace and quiet.

Could you be my family? If you want anymore information about me please call my friend Charlene, her number is below.

I promise to give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Lots of love
Tiny Tia xxx
Tia is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

She is currently in kennels in the Worcester area,  but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Tia but all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care. If you think you could offer Tia a new home please call:
Charlene on 07771 914 583

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

*REHOMED Tia -  <a href=*REHOMED Tia -  14572782_10154550306951585_1526724663365822002_n_zpsntrf2zhi" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Thu Dec 29 2016, 19:47; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tia - Reserved)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down