Goldie - Aged 9 - RE-HOMED Empty Goldie - Aged 9 - RE-HOMED

Post by Julie_SSC Wed Dec 14 2016, 18:57

Age  -  9  yrs
Temperament  –  Loving and Strong
Dogs  -  Prefers to be the only dog
Cats  -  No
Children  -  8 yrs plus

Hello I am Goldie.
Sadly my owner of 5yrs passed away and I was left home alone for a while, but luckily for me some relatives took me in and are now caring for me. Unfortunately they cannot be my forever family - so I need to find my forever family so I can settle again

I love having a fuss, and you can see I like having my tummy tickled! I especially like to have a rub down with a towel after a muddy walk!

Talking of walks - I do love my walks and would like two good walks a day please. I walk quite nicely on my lead, but can pull a bit if I see a cat or a dog on the other side of the road - well they are interesting arent they?
My carers walk me with a Halti lead, which stops me pulling and maybe you could train me not to do it as I do love my treats and can be distracted. My recall is very good when I am off the lead.

I love my toys, especailly my 'ragger' toy so maybe we could have a game of pull together?

I have never lived with another dog, so would prefer to stay as an only dog now. I like to lie quietly on my bed during the day. I dont think I could live with one of those cats either - well they are for chasing arent they? But in my previous home I use to have children come and visit me and I was very good with them - so I could live with children 8yrs plus!

I travel well in the car, I like to sit on the back seat, and can be left for a reasonable amount of time.
I am not destructive and I am house trained. I am also a good girl at the vets.

So I think a nice quite home for me, where I get cuddles, nice walks - and I wont mind if you have to go out for a few hours (just a few mind!) - I want you back for cuddles and play time.

I really want to find my forever family now.  Could it be you?
If you think it could be please phone my friend Kate (her number is below) or fill out the application form and she will call you.
Thank you

Lots of love,
Goldie Xxxx

Goldie is understood to be spayed, and she is vaccinated and microchipped.

She is currently in the home in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

As Goldie is on the Matchmaker Scheme we ask for a donation of your choice

If you think you could offer Goldie a new home please call: Kate on 07513 591784

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Goldie - Aged 9 - RE-HOMED <a href=Goldie - Aged 9 - RE-HOMED Goldie%202_zpsor4pfbqi" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Wed Jan 18 2017, 18:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : REHOMED)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down