Bella, 12 yrs, female, SBT, Cheshire

Go down

Bella, 12 yrs, female, SBT, Cheshire Empty Bella, 12 yrs, female, SBT, Cheshire

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:25

Temperament : Chatty, playful beauty
Dogs: Prefers to be the only dog, but may be able to live with a calm male, pending introductions.
Cats: No
Children: 7 years plus

Hello, my name's Bella, my lovely owner died and the family are not able to look after me the way I have been accustomed to, due to work commitments, so I am looking for a new home to live out the rest of my life.

I have been living with another dog since the beginning of November 2016 without any issues, as I first met him as a pup, I have taken him as my own. There are two other dogs in the family who have been territorial towards me but I have never reacted to them. I am fine walking past other dogs unless they take a dislike to me then I'll warn them off. I would prefer to be the only dog in the house as I'd like all the attention to myself as it was always just mummy and me before.

I'm a very petite lady with a lovely shiny black brindle coat. Be prepared to be stopped regularly whilst we are out together, by people wanting to express how beautiful I am, I positively invite human affection.

I walk very well on the lead and only pull if I'm desperate for the loo. I do little 'bunny hops' (that's what the vet calls them but I'm a Staffy not a bunny?!) these don't cause me any discomfort and the vet isn't worried about them
I love being in the car, I sit nicely with my seatbelt on, looking out of the window. My owner used to take me to our caravan which was over an hours drive away, maybe we can go on holibobs together that would be fun!

I know 'sit' command and I take treats gently so maybe you can teach me more tricks with the aid of treats of course to help us bond deeper, would you like that? I would especially the treat part heehee

I do quite enjoy a bath and being pampered ...well what lady doesn't want to look and smell her best?!

I love my ball and will rest my chin on it, with my tail wagging to tease you with it. My favourite toy was a grunting pig. I used to push it into the ground with my nose to make it grunt, until the dog I'm living with chewed its leg off, so it no longer makes its lovely grunting sound... maybe you can buy me a new one so I can teach you this game?

I do make my own Staffy chatter piglet noises but my beauty makes up for my un -ladylike noises!
I used to go everywhere with my owner, so I would prefer someone around most of the time as I miss the company, but I can be left for short periods of time, I may have a little cry but I don't bark
I'm a very good girl in the house and do not bark or get over excited. I don't mind loud noises or groups of people. I love visitors and may jump up initially but quickly roll on my back to get tummy rubs - I love those! I love humans including little ones of all ages

If I sound like the lady for you and you are interested in adopting me, please call my friend Vicky, her number is below or you can fill out the online adoption form and someone will be in touch.

I hopes to meet you very soon
Love and licks
Bella xxx
The beautiful senior.

Bella is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
She is currently still in her home in the Cheshire area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

If you think you could offer Bella a new home please
contact Vicky on 07432 065 597 or fill out the Adoption Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Bella, 12 yrs, female, SBT, Cheshire IMG_5850_zpsqzb7zyfj

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down