Stupid woman!

3 posters

Go down

Mad Stupid woman!

Post by Paris1990 Wed Sep 20 2017, 12:54

Well.. I started going a different route on Hank morning walk just for something different and each morning same time same place we come across an older lady with 4 sheep dogs (I think) that are all off lead.. the first morning I told her Hank was friendly he was just a pup so id very playful, she responded with 3 of her dogs were okay but one wasn't so much (yet still off lead) So hank was jumping round trying to play with these dogs when she came out with the dominance theory rubbish to which I politely ignored, 3 separate times she has come out with this, that I politely ignored each time..

Until this morning after I had, had enough. I told her I didn't agree with that theory its old fashion and he is just a baby, he is not trying to be dominant he playing and wants attention.. she then proceeded to say that she was right and that he had dogs for 25 years.. erm AND? I just repeated that I didn't agree with the theory and that was that, she fired back with well you need to get him snipped then.. my response was No, I do not. there is nothing wrong with him he is a puppy. I then walked off and will now be finding a new route! >=P

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!
Paris1990
Paris1990
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Hank
Dog(s) Ages : 2 Year
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 48

Back to top Go down

Mad Re: Stupid woman!

Post by Mistys Mum Wed Sep 20 2017, 13:41

You should definitely have taken advice, her dogs are obviously all perfect!!! Stupid women, why on earth is the one dog off lead if it can be iffy.

I detest hearing about the D word. It's proven it doesn't work, why do you want your dog to fear you?

I congratulate you on holding your tongue for so long! It can be hard, I always avoid confrontation but at work my colleague mentioned Staffy locking jaws. I spoke straight up and told her the truth.

Hank is a puppy having fun and if she can't see that I feel sorry for her.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Stupid woman!  B110
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Paris1990 Wed Sep 20 2017, 13:52

Oh something I missed off she said that he needs telling off by another dog to calm him down! There is absolutely nothing wrong with how Hank interacts with other dogs and everyone I have came across apart from her has said about how lovely and friendly he is and it's obvious he just wants to play with the other dogs. Why on earth would I want another dog to tell him off when he isn't being aggressive towards them?
Paris1990
Paris1990

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Hank
Dog(s) Ages : 2 Year
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Wed Sep 20 2017, 17:50

*sigh*

Dominance? Crap.

Snip? Also crap (unless otherwise necessary).

Sort it out themselves? Yep, you guessed it, also crap.

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down