Staffordshire bull terrier puppies

5 posters

Go down

Staffordshire bull terrier puppies Empty Staffordshire bull terrier puppies

Post by Lee5159 Mon May 06 2019, 17:28

I went to see some staff puppies with their mum yesterday. They give me kc copy for dad which they don’t own twhey only have mum who is not kc. I’m just a bit unsure weather they are purebreds or not.

Staffordshire bull terrier puppies F03abf10
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies 332f2510
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies 37eb6110
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies 613cd610
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies 2d8d2110
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies 47b2c110
Lee5159
Lee5159
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Staffordshire bull terrier puppies Empty Re: Staffordshire bull terrier puppies

Post by Nifty staffy Mon May 06 2019, 17:55

Genetically speaking, it is possible that they are “pure bred” staffies but if mum doesn’t have KC papers, there’s no proof.
Therefore officially, they are not pure bred staffies but that should make no difference to having a great family friend. It will be a problem if you intend to breed or show

Just on a side note, you must be aware that it’s not at all recommended to breed blue to blue and it greatly increases the possibility of having health problems.

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Staffordshire bull terrier puppies B110
Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Nifty + Opium Black + Tigress
Dog(s) Ages : 15/04/2017 + 25/09/2018 + 02/05/2022
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06 2019, 18:56

I'd echo the warning about the blue breeding. Looking at the dad's paper, there is blue on blue going on there already and if you then add a blue mum you're really into 'deep blue' territory.

Do have a look a the skin issues suffered by some blue staffies. And if you search here for hair loss and associated problems, they are nearly all blues. I volunteer in rescue and many of the blue dogs we get in have hair loss and itch like whatevery you itch like. It's sad for them and it's also upsetting for you the owner. Other colours are great dogs too, honest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee5159 Mon May 06 2019, 22:37

Nifty staffy wrote:Genetically speaking, it is possible that they are “pure bred” staffies but if mum doesn’t have KC papers, there’s no proof.
Therefore officially, they are not pure bred staffies but that should make no difference to having a great family friend. It will be a problem if you intend to breed or show

Just on a side note, you must be aware that it’s not at all recommended to breed blue to blue and it greatly increases the possibility of having health problems.

Why are they prone to health issues? Sorry I’ve just never heard this before, don’t all dogs have chance on getting health issues?

I have owed staffy’s before but never a blue or blue & white. My profile pic is my bitch staff I had for 14yrs 4months & 21 days, beautiful she was, unfortunately she is no longer with us she passed away few month ago, I regret not having a litter with her.
Lee5159
Lee5159

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Tue May 07 2019, 05:33

Your staffy in your avatar is absolutely gorgeous, so sorry for your loss.

Yes, all dogs can have health issues but due to genetics and certain breeding practices, some will be more prone than others.
Breed 2 dogs together who both have hip problems, you are more likely to reproduce that problem in the puppies.

Blue is a dilution of the black gene so is prone to colour dilution alopecia. You can already have a look on this link
https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/t17716-colour-dilution-alopecia?highlight=Alopecia

Unfortunately the blue colour has become fashion so alot of breeding has been done purely to get the colour, regardless of a better match between parents. In order to try to get more blue pups (Which are often sold more expensive too), many are breeding blue to blue but this increases the risk of CDA, amongst other things.

You are less likely to have problems with a blue puppy born from 2 parents who are blue carriers but not blue themselves. Or a very dark blue born from one blue parent. The most at risk would be the very light blue born from blue parents.

Much as I can understand that the colouring is nice and atypical (I have a b&t purebred staffy myself), the heartache dealing with the health issues just aren’t worth it, IMHO. Then it’s your choice.
Just ensure that the parents and hence puppies are clear for HC and l2hga, that’s the strict minimum for any staffy.

Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Tue May 07 2019, 20:06

Do you know why the mum isn't KC registered & why (in that case) they wanted to breed from her? 

Has she been tested for the hereditary health problems, as stated by Nifty? Has the dad been tested?

These DNA tests are vital for the future health of all Staffords.

gillybrent
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee5159 Tue May 07 2019, 20:51

gillybrent wrote:Do you know why the mum isn't KC registered & why (in that case) they wanted to breed from her? 

Has she been tested for the hereditary health problems, as stated by Nifty? Has the dad been tested?

I know the sire has had the HC-HSF4 & L-2HGA test & is hereditary clear. I don’t think mum has had these tests.
Lee5159
Lee5159

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty staffy Tue May 07 2019, 21:02

To be brutally honest, you’re looking at investing love and affection towards your puppy for the next 15 years.
The puppy you post about has, unfortunately, alot of things going against it.

Mum not to date with paperwork so breeding and testing unsure/unknown. Curious breeding pairing which puts a blue on a blue. Up to now, these are all reasons NOT to breed.

I don’t know whether it's just an optical effect in the photo but the pup has something with it’s eyes.
However sweet the pup is, I would walk away ... there are plenty more puppies out there with better starts in life to adopt.

Nifty staffy
Nifty staffy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08 2019, 08:06

To be honest, I'd rather have a pup from completely non-papered parent than one that has been badly bred. It is breeding for appearance rather than health that has led to the terrible problems with various breeds, including pugs, King Charles spaniels and German shepherds. Many breeders are great, but sadly many aren't and you, the buyer, have to work on the assumption that you've hit one that isn't and be careful.

I would walk away from this pup, I'm afraid, even though you've obviously fallen for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by gillybrent Wed May 08 2019, 12:18

Lee5159 wrote:
gillybrent wrote:Do you know why the mum isn't KC registered & why (in that case) they wanted to breed from her? 

I know the sire has had the HC-HSF4 & L-2HGA test & is hereditary clear. I don’t think mum has had these tests.

Walk away, is my advice, especially if they're asking full price as the pups are not pedigree staffordshire bull terriers. I've known someone whose dog developed L2HGA, and it was torture watching the deterioration over the weeks/months. The dog eventually had to be pts. Sad

gillybrent

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 456

Back to top Go down

Staffordshire bull terrier puppies Empty safe arrival Staffordshire bull terriers Puppies ready right now

Post by jayn0433 Mon Apr 22 2024, 10:00

We are proud to  announce the safe arrival Staffordshire bull terriers Puppies ready right now. Mum and Dad have both got beautiful nature and they are clear of Hereditary diseases clear of L2Hc. Our pups are ready right now. We do fly them anywhere in United States at buyers cost we are registered breeder with AKC pups come vet checked  microchip pedigree papers dna Proof of parentage and puppy pack price is  $750 and $800 Text my phone (727) 935-9639 for more informations or Click Here Staffy Pups Available. https://staffordshirebullterrierpuppies.com.ua/

jayn0433

Status Status : Staffy staffirdshire terrier puppies from select breeders available in Florida, USA, puppy for sale, Finest selection of fine young dogs just for you.
Male
Your Country : Austria
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Male, Females
Dog(s) Ages : 12 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

https://staffordshirebullterrierpuppies.com.ua/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caryll2 Mon Apr 22 2024, 11:50

jayn0433 wrote:We are proud to  announce the safe arrival Staffordshire bull terriers Puppies ready right now. Mum and Dad have both got beautiful nature and they are clear of Hereditary diseases clear of L2Hc. Our pups are ready right now. We do fly them anywhere in United States at buyers cost we are registered breeder with AKC pups come vet checked  microchip pedigree papers dna Proof of parentage and puppy pack price is  $750 and $800 Text my phone (727) 935-9639 for more informations or Click Here Staffy Pups Available. https://staffordshirebullterrierpuppies.com.ua/

As far as I am aware this forum does not allow the advertising of puppies for sale. Plus, it's a UK based forum, so you'll get very little interest.
Caryll2
Caryll2
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Staffordshire bull terrier puppies Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Dempsey RIP & Badger RIP
Dog(s) Ages : RIP & RIP
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 113

Back to top Go down