Diary of Moo

Go down

Diary of Moo Empty Diary of Moo

Post by janey Sun Mar 17 2013, 18:45

10/02/2010

Hi diary!

This is when I first found my new mum, she came and took me home, it was a long ride but I was super excited to see where I was gonna sleep that night!

Diary of Moo Photo-0093

We went for a walk straight away and there was a big green space, never seen one so big, I wanted to stay but kinda new I would be going to a new house again soon, already had 3 but this is by far the greatest, think I would like to stay here forever.................

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Diary of Moo Empty Re: Diary of Moo

Post by janey Sun Mar 17 2013, 23:03

............well I am still here so it was my first forever home!!

17/03/2013

My legs aren't great today, mum says I am limping so I have to have short walks (dull)!

But we had massive snuggles on the floor when she got home from work, but then I threw my dinner up on the rug, not sure why as I am hungry now and mum never left me her crusts!

Going to bed now, if I beat mum to it I get the best spot and she doesn't move me! Silly mum doesn't notice if I snuggle into her it pushes her over! Tee Hee!

Off to bed steal!! Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Mar 18 2013, 22:53

18/03/2013

Hi Diary,

Been with nanny today.

Mum says I still have to take walks easy as my limps bad so we just did 2 x 45 mins walks, I enjoy them but would much rather be back to doing my normal treks!

In fairness to mum, I don't like this damp weather, it makes me ache Sad but I still don't like being kept 'rested' whatever that means!

So I protested tonight and covered the lounge in toys and I know it annoy's mum when I shred them so I shredded lots Big Grin

We just popped out before bed, mum said my limp looked better, I didn't care, I saw her find a football and she hid it under her coat! She wouldn't let me play but I know its gonna be in my toy box tomorrow!

Anyways, I need to beat her to bed, I had about 80% last night, wouldn't move even when she tried to budge me! Silly mum lol, if only she new!

Sweet dreams all,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Mar 19 2013, 22:33

19/03/2013

Evening Diary!

Well I've been with nanny again today. Mum mentioned my limp is looking a little better but WTF, I still only got short walks again. Jesus whats a dog gotta do around here to go for a trek!

So new tactic tonight, instead of shredding things I have sulked......all night. Tee hee hee!

Mum said something about a 3 day weekend which means long walks (well it wants to be).. and the pub. I like the pub, lots of old people love me and I get to play with Meadow, she is rather small but lost her sister a month ago. I don't really like her but have to make an effort to be nice. She barks at me when I have a stick but we all sit at the table together, I like to sit on the table, never get told off!

Must nip to her bed now, to save my spot. Hate sharing covers, they're mine!

Sweet dreams all,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Mar 20 2013, 22:56

20/03/2013

Hiya diary!

Well what a day! Mum was off work so we had right nice snuggles this morning and then nanny came round and picked us up Big Grin I was right excited and gave nanny love licks, she told me to sit and be quiet.

We had a great walk, mum says my limps still bad so they only let me out for an hour, but I met a new friend and we played lots. Heard mum say on the way back to the car that I was limping badly. I don't care, it doesn't stop me!

Then we went to the pub, I like the pub, it has a fire in the wall and I can lay by it, but I do get told off if I start chewing the wood, why put it there if I can't chew it!

This was me by the fire, it was crackling so I wanted to see!

Diary of Moo 011-2_zps3f352f55

Nanny had a sandwich and I always get the crusts, mum is nasty and never shares her crisps! There was a man next to us that said 'Kill, kill, kill' I don't know why as I only wanted a chip that was on the floor!

Then we went for another walk, I chased a squiggle or 5 but mum still says my limp is bad so they cut my walk short, now I just want to sleep, so I am, on mums legs, then she can't move Big Grin

Me with nanny Smile

Diary of Moo 016-1_zpsa87cfdf3

Me looking grand Big Grin

Diary of Moo 027_zpse4f52c19

Mum is sad tonight, she keeps rubbing my legs, I am a little painfull but I had a great day.

Sweet dreams all,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Mar 21 2013, 23:31

21/03/2013

Hiya diary,

Had a great day today, mum says my limps looking better so we had a nice walk down the river and met Meadow who is my friend at the pub, she copies me and sits on the table, mum always has to move her pint when I want to get up on the table, she always says no but I get up anyway Big Grin

We where followed by a helicopter on the way home, and some guys got taken away, mum was a little worried as there aren't any places to hide, but the copter was fun and I just bounced and chased it.

Tired when I got home and have already stolen mums bed, but it was a busy day!

Love ya,

Moo Smile

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Mar 22 2013, 22:53

22/03/2013

Hiya Diary,

Had a great day today, mum says my limp is way better so we did some longer walks. Met nanny also which was fun, not sure why mum was about today as I usually only see her in the evenings, but it was great.

We went to the pub and there was a roast potato under the table next to us which I had to have, mum wasn't too impressed with my pulling but I got it in the end. The people at the table weren't too impressed either, but I gave them the eyes and they started to call me a tiger dog Big Grin

Rained lots in the afternoon walk but mum has bought me a new jacket, I look like a chav in her words, something along the lines of Burberry! She said she will post a pic Laughing

Anyways for now I am going to mums bed to secure my spot.

Sweet dreams,

Moo Smile

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Mar 25 2013, 00:00

24/03/2013

Hiya diary,

Mother missed yesterday, she fell asleep on the sofa, always does after drinking this white stuff and then mixes it with red! I don't mind as I have the walker he and loves me!

Always spend the weekend with him, mum has let me do slightly longer walks but is still being way strict. She has put me on this Aloe Vera stuff, she says it does wonders but I am yet to decide.

Looking forward to see nanny tomorrow, and then mum says its the weekend! Love my weekends!

For now sleep well as I have just stolen mums bed Big Grin

(she is too slow!!)

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Mar 25 2013, 22:59

25/03/2013

Hiya Diary,

Had a great day with Nanny today, did easy Newlands (nanny says this as its on the flat!), and did the Chantries this afternoon Smile

Mum came home at 6 and we snuggled, she mentioned the weekend so I know I have 2 days with her soon which I love. Have to go to the vets but I like it, mum says my limps right good at the mo, usually I ache when I go and mum is always sad but I hope she will be happy this week Big Grin

Sorry to be short but I now have to secure my bed before she gets here, tee hee.

Much love,

Moo XxXx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Mar 26 2013, 23:35

26/03/2013

Hiya Diary,

Another good day, no limp, mum says the vets can be delayed as she has cut my anti-inflams and I am taking a Aloe Vera gel. I hope it works. Seems to be for now. Magic but expensive mum says.

Mum has been rather distracted tonight but I know it's my weekend with her so fun times to be had Big Grin

Off to secure my bed spot.

Sweet dreams all.......

Moo x x x
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Mar 31 2013, 22:08

31/03/2013

Hiya Diary,

Been a few days and I have been doing great, totally off the metacam now mum says I don't need it at the mo, I think the dryer weather helps as I hate the damp.

Had a great day today and met lots of fun other furry things, we walked for 3 hrs Big Grin . Mum was a bit of a turnip and was having a dance! She has a new phone thing and spends more time on it than with me!

I am gonna secure my bed position now as I think she may try and sneak in there before me, she's slept on the sofa for a couple of nites so I want to be head bed hogger Big Grin

Sweet dreams,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Apr 06 2013, 23:19

6/04/2013

Hi Diary,

Been a while but not much has happened! Mum has been ill which has been great for extra bed snuggles!

Nanny came round to get me the other day, she was saying something about being parked on double yellows?! And to hurry up but mums bed was so much more snuggly and it was raining white stuff! Mum made me go though!

I still don't have to take my meds at the moment which is so cool cause I don't really like them very much, but I haven't ached in a long time! She is giving me something called forever gel? I don't mind it but its cold!

The weather was better today and we now have longer evenings, I know I will be going out later soon but for some reason mum has been going to bed earlier, go figure, silly humans!

Anyways, nice to chat and as I have already secured mums bed once and she just dragged me out I am off to do it again! Tee Hee!

Love ya,

Moo

Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Apr 14 2013, 23:09

12/04/2013

Hiya Diary,

Been a few days again! I'm doing grand, still no limp playing up, and still no drugs to cure it, apart from the gel which seems to be helping but I think its more the warm weather!

Spent a bit of time with my nephews? They're ok, but their mum tells me to do stuff and I don't listen, nanny said that she was moaning about me, saying I don't do what I am told, but I don't know her so I don't care.

Mum gave me a pigs ear tonight, I like to play with them, but mum put it on her head! Stupid women!

Diary of Moo 2013-04-14225418_zps88928ecd

So now I am board of the ear, but gonna make it soggy and I must go and nab the bed, taking the pigs ear with me, something to play with and mum finds it in the morning tee hee hee.

Sweet dreams all,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Apr 25 2013, 18:09

25/04/2013

Hiya Diary,

Wow its been a while but me and Mum have been real busy. Loving this weather, mum has had a few days off and its really bright and warm outside which helps my limp so much. I still don't have to take any meds which is great.

We spent the afternoon in the pub garden today which I love cause everyone makes a fuss of me! I get to wander round and clean up scraps and everyone fusses me. Yesterday we went to a pub which has a river running through the garden, it was fun to jump in and out and chase the birds lol, mum is never too impressed when I bark at the swans, she says I will come off worse! Yer right.

Anyways I am sleepy after 3 fun days so going to chill on the sofa, mum is moaning that her skin hurts and that she has work tomorrow. She does look rather red! Never realised skin changed colour!

This was a photo of me and mum at the pub with the river Smile

Diary of Moo 091-1_zpsa9f0dbc6

Speak soon,

Love Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jun 04 2013, 22:03

04/06/2013

Hi Diary,

Wow it has been a while! Mega month for us, now the weathers warmed up I have been swimming lots (mum hasn't even bathed me cause we go a lot and I dry out!)

Kinda loving munching on the grass and still no need for any meds, no limps for ages, but I do like running like a basking shark through the zoomie fields!

Well short but sweet, little pic of me, Tiger in the Grass Big Grin

Diary of Moo 2013-06-04130631_zpsfaec905a

Love ya........Moo Smile

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Mon Jun 17 2013, 23:31

17/06/2013

Hey Diary,

I feel I have neglected you again! We haven't been up to much. I have had a limp again but not bad, and I blame mum for over doing it, she blames the walker, says I get too excited. I don't care really! I am still off any meds, mums mentioned a holiday, so I am happy.

Bit angry at the fields, my long 'tiger in the grass' fun has gone, a few of them have turned into weird black boxes.....

Diary of Moo 2013-06-04131239_zps846fdcea

That was a way to ruin my fun, I don't like them, and bark at them, they never bark back, must be pretty scared of me! Mum made me sit on one, I wasn't impressed but did it!

Diary of Moo 2013-06-04131432_zps22e65683

I would rather have the long fields back, although when I ran through them last time mum said you'll get wet, it wasn't raining, but I was soaked! She said it had been raining! Whatever!

Anyways love you all, and off to bagsy the bestest bed spot Smile

Sweet dreams,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jul 26 2013, 21:18

26/07/2013

Dear Diary,

Well I have left it a long time but things have been all over the place. Some will know because mum posted about it that I was bitten by another dog, but I am heeling really well and I have just a scar to show for it. Mum still won't take me swimming, sigh.. she says it has to heal! I thought it was healed! I just wanted to post a pic, mum says it reminds her of how much better I am now....

Diary of Moo 2013-07-15211743_zps4019748f

Diary of Moo 2013-07-20195034_zpsdac7183a

But getting past that I have had loads of beernik fun and pub time, and nanny time and mum has said something about a 3 day weekend coming up....I do like the thought of that!

I am beginning to hunt for tennis balls (but mum has been asleep for 2 nights in a row now! It always happens when I play in a beer garden!) So here I am now........happy, lovely and mum says pretty Smile

Diary of Moo 2013-07-24144305_zpsda267c57

Sorry to leave you for so long diary....... see ya soon,

Love Moo Smile

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Aug 01 2013, 22:43

1/08/2013

Hiya diary,

Well its not been as long! Just had a good few days off with mum, we went to lots of gardens, mum usually had a pint in all of them. Got very wet on one day, but I didn't mind cause we played lots and lots and I didn't limp even though mum thought I might!

Today we spent the day in the park, it was hot and I just pestered her with my frisbee all day, what on earth does she not understand that when, I launch it her, I want to play and she tells me to have a chew in the shade!

This was me and mum in the pub, she hates photos, but this wasn't bad lol...I like pics especially when I can sleep on her lap!

Diary of Moo 2013-07-31164052-1_zpsbd3dd471

So thats my weekend over, I get to play with nanny tomorrow, mums a bit mis cause she has to get up early and go and for the day I like going out for the day, not sure why she hates it!

Must go and secure my bed place. Nite all...

Moo Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Aug 10 2013, 21:53

10/08/2013

Hiya Diary,

Just thought I would check in. Been doing really well and pretty much back to normal with other dogs and people now. Just wanted to show how much I am healing although I have a nasty scar....

Diary of Moo 2013-08-10212955_zps42d5ab82

Last few weeks have been fun, rather annoyed they have started to cut back my long grass! They did leave a few lines of it so I rolled in it, messed it up and mum laughed!

Can ya see me?!

Diary of Moo 2013-08-08124335_zpsffb61c03

Well, apart from that, limps good, holibobs coming up. Its a dogs life!......

Love ya,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Aug 23 2013, 23:05

23/08/2013

Hiya Diary,

Sorry to have left it soooooo long but we have been pretty busy! Today we had a really long car journey, mum said something about holibobs, not sure what that is but we are staying in a new room tonight! Mum doesn't seem too happy, moaning about being in the middle of nowhere or something like that, I kinda like it. We have lots of walking land all around us, its like one huge park.

Diary of Moo 2013-08-23195153_zpsc4aa0005

Tomorrow I have to be looked after by the lady that runs the room I am staying in. I am not too sure I like the sound of that but mum has some wedding (whatever that is) thing to go too. I shall be on my best behavior but I have seen two black cats in the garden and I think I would rather stay here and chase them, I got shouted at for chasing them.

Anyways, I would say I am off to secur my bed spot but mum has come to bed already and is cuddling me. So night guys....

Moo Smile

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Sep 08 2013, 23:25

Hiya diary,

Been a funny few weeks for us, holibobs was fun, we did come back on a train, I was very good, mum wouldn't let me on the seats, why? Man in front thought I was funny!

We had a picnic last week, was told it was the last one, not sure why as I can play every day! Mums fav shot of me Smile

Diary of Moo 2013-09-05172844_zps9f6343cc

We had sofa snuggles tonight, well mum did, I burrowed and made a den! Mum says I have Turkey legs, if I did I would eat them! Not a great idea.......

Diary of Moo 2013-09-08231254_zpsa1cfeda6

Well must go and secure the bed, although I am happier here Smile

Sweet dreams,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 18 2013, 23:26

18/09/2013

Hiya Diary,

Hope your well, been a busy few weeks, mum has been away for a few evenings, I don't like this but get to stay with nanny for longer, but then I refuse to eat in protest, which is silly cause then I am hungry and I don't get any crusts.

Had a great walk today but mum decided to sit in a puddle, not sure why. She had to empty water out of the boot she was wearing, and then we carried on the walk and her boot made some right funny noises! She kept saying she was rather wet, I just thought she was daft as she was the one to sit in the water!

Bit sad though as at my beer garden they have built a wood cupboard! Yes they are keeping the wood hidden from me! I found a great stick though, I wasn't gonna share it, even though an old guy asked, he said something about me wanting to bite him, I was only showing him my stick. Mum laughed and made me drop it, she says she doesn't like it when I am vocal, whatever!

I loved bouncing through the fields on the way back, mum is kinda impressed I am still not limping as its wet out, I am fine I wish she would listen! Pic of me and mum I like to have a cuddle...

Diary of Moo 2013-09-18172012-1_zps99dba199

Right, gotta go and steal my bed space! I think the sheets have just been changed so I need to fur them before I get caught!

Love ya,

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Sep 27 2013, 22:07

27/09/2013

Hiya Diary,

Well things have been pretty normal here so not much to report, I am apparently going on holibobs again soon, mega excited...

We did have a fun day yesterday, in the garden mum goes to for water I met one of the land ladies dogs, Leo. Leo isn't great with other dogs but after keeping us on leads, not sure why cause I wanted to play, they let us loose. We had great fun playing, Leo's mum was so happy cause he hasn't played before.

Me and Leo, mum had crisps so we stopped.....

Diary of Moo 2013-09-26160436_zps963dd253

Leo has a brother called Dudley, but he didn't really like me. Can't like them all I suppose.....

Anyways, that's about it, off to steal the bed Smile

Moo Xx

janey
janey

Status Status :

Female