Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area

Go down

Injured Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Nov 29 2015, 12:17

Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area 4210da_6e8636a1405f4d548c7fd78377416bfd%201_zps7grnn2y4

SALLY

Temperament: Affectionate and loving
Dogs: Could live with a calm older male
Cats: No
Children: 6yrs plus.

Hello I am Sally

Sadly I have to look for a new home as my previous owner died. Some relatives have kindly taken me in but they cannot keep me forever and I need to find a new home.

I had a very quiet life with my previous Mum and Dad; we used to just potter about enjoying the day. My Mum and Dad couldn’t walk me far but we enjoyed each other’s company. I am now getting walks and I find I quite enjoy them; I don’t pull hard on my lead or harness. I need to build my stamina up though, I have already lost some weight and am starting to like the trim new me!

I didn’t live with children previously but in my temporary home I am living with a toddler and a 9yr old and we get along just fine. I have to admit though I think I may be getting a little too old now to be around a toddler all day long as I do prefer the quieter life, but children 6yrs plus would be fine.

I am fine walking past other dogs if they are OK with me. In the house I am in now there are other pups.  I get along with two of the other dogs fine, but I don’t seem to be able to make friends with the lady pup.  I get along with the boy fine and could maybe live with a calm older male dog if we met first and liked one another.

I would like a home where someone is home most of the time as I do prefer company as that is what I have been used to.

I am a typical Staffy in that I do not like walking in the rain, fireworks, and cats but I like to play ball and play with my squeaky toy.  I know some basic commands such as sit, stay, paw.

Could you offer me a new home, I miss my old Mum and Dad lots, but I know they would want me to find a new family to care for me like they did.

Could it be you?

Lots of love Sally x
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 03 2016, 14:41

If you feel you could offer Sally a home please ring Kate on 07513591784, email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk  or complete an online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk .  Thank-you.

Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area 4210da_3721d18e6fbe4c91ba302e3b05c65248_zps81d22hte
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 10 2016, 14:31

Sweet Girl Sally, female, nearly black, 9 years, Cannock area Sally%20-%20OD_zpsusxzm97q
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Injured REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Mar 19 2016, 17:37

REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1