Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area

Go down

Injured Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Jul 05 2016, 10:39

Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area 13606967_10154151403030568_7253582697130657592_n_zpsr1xqzoca

Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area 13406994_10157053394235437_5160739522986564927_n_zps413qq9ou

Fred T'dog

Temperament: Bundle of nervous energy ... absolutely adores people!
Dogs: Fred would be best suited as an only dog.
Cats: No.
Children: 12 plus

Hi my name is Fred t'Dog and I am an extremely cute example of a little white Staffy.

I'm really not looking my best at the moment though. My skin is wrinkled and scared from old wounds that weren't treated. The hair has come off my little pink ears and tail and I'm very thin. I have been quite badly neglected. Despite all thishttp://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/ tell me I have the most adorable little face and the good news is I don't have any live infections. All my wounds are old so all I need is grooming and TLC really. 

I was abandoned in the pound and my time was up. I was even more nervous there than I am now. I did share my kennel with a girl dog at the pound, but since being at the Senior Staffy Club I have been quite nervous and scatty around the other dogs and I bark at them quite a lot so they think I would feel more comfortable as the only pet. 

I love humans so very much. I form bonds very quickly and roll on my back for you to tickle my tummy. I would prefer someone who is home lots as I think I will pine for you when we are not together. I get attached to my walkers and I cry when they put me back in my kennel. 

As my history is unknown and because I get spooked out quite easily the Senior Staffy Club think I would be better with adult hoomans only or maybe older sensible children who know how to act around a nervous dog. 

I pull on the lead a bit on the way out for walks but soon calm down once I've burnt some energy off. I love my walks, especially nice long ones. I love splashing in puddles and rolling in mud messy boy that I am. I'm a good boy at the vets too. I get a bit stressed in the car but my friends at the Senior Staffy Club are working on that with me. 

I'm quite a scared little boy but I love people and if you sit with me I love to sit on your lap and cuddle up close. I think I will make a great best friend. If you are lonely and need special Fred cuddles and tummy rubs please call Charlene on 07771 914 583

Please call soon I really don't like it kennels I am so lonely, I would love to be cuddled up on the sofa with you. 

Love and tummy rubs,
Fred T'Dog xxx

Fred T'Dog is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Fred T'Dog and all money donated
goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Fred T'Dog a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form on Fred's page at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!fred-tdog/c20pc – thank you.
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Aug 07 2016, 14:26

Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area 13612150_10157168848685437_1385658130610205716_n_zpsebwqrbbd

If you think you could offer Fred T'Dog a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!fred-tdog/c20pc – thank you.
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Fantastic Fred, male, white, 7-8 yrs, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Thu Oct 13 2016, 08:30

REHOMED REHOMED REHOMED ❤
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1