Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife

+2
Mistys Mum
Julie_SSC
6 posters

Go down

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife Empty Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife

Post by Julie_SSC Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:24

Age  - 8-10  yrs
Temperament  –  Excitable & VERY loving!
Dogs  -  Better as an only dog
Cats  -  I get a little too excited, sorry!
Children  -  12+ and experience of bouncy dogs, due to my over excitable kisses and jumping!

Hello everyone, I am Pixie Pants.  I don’t know why I’m called that really, because I don’t even wear pants but when I first came to the nice kennels one of the lovely volunteers called me it one day and it just kinda stuck somehow.

I had a bad life you see. I was kept in a cage 24 hours a day 7 days a week and I had to keep having babies all the time. I was only allowed out to the garden to do my personal business. My old owner had lots of other animals in the house too. I could see the other dogs and cats and spiders and other funny looking things but was never allowed to play with them so it was quite scary really. One day someone came and took us all away and I was so glad about that because I ended up being saved by the nice SSC peoples.

I was soooo excited to suddenly be free, can you imagine? Everything was so new to me. I'd never seen the grass and fields and heard all the noises of the birds and sheep so I found it all so exciting!  My lovely walkers had to build up my fitness because I was a bit over weight and unfit from not being walked and I really enjoyed my walks because I loved being out and about SO much!

Well now I am even luckier because I am living in a foster home in Bonnie Scotland with my lovely foster mummy who says I am so full of love that you wouldn't even believe I was treated badly by humans at all, because all I want to do is cuddle and kiss. I really do love life now and she said she has never had so much love before I came along.

At first though, I didn’t know what to do in a home because I was always in a cage so it was very confusing and I kept getting all mixed up about what I was allowed to chew and what I wasn’t. And frosty was giving me toys to play with but I didn’t know what toys were so you can see why it was so difficult for me can’t you? My frosty mum has been doing lots of work with me to help me understand how to be a good girl in the home and with her love and patience, she say’s I am learning really quickly. I am much calmer now and I don’t do those head butt kisses any more either - woops! Oh but I still get very excited about life, I LOVE everyone, all humans. I like to go up to them when I am out on my walks and with frosty mum's help, I’m practising not to jump up any more.

I love doing new things and going to new places and I even ventured into the water the other day for the very first time. I ran back out again after a few minutes but only because it was quite cold but it was really fun, I liked it a lot.

Did you know I even like going to the vets? I am a very good girl at the vets. I am also very good in the car and I especially love going on the bus because everyone always says hello to me on the bus. I think that is because I am always dressed up with pretty bandanas everywhere I go. My frosty mum says I’m adorable and she loves me lots, but is working hard to help me find my forever home.

I walk nicely on the lead with a wiggly bum and a waggly tail and my fitness is up to full scratch now too so I can walk for miles. I've been meeting some other dogs when I am out and about and I mostly ignore them but I don’t like them to get too close to me, so I would be best as the only dog in the home.

I know I would love little humans but because of my energy I think sadly it’s best that I only live with older children who have experience of cheeky dogs like me or just adult humans.

I have been told I really am a truly special girlie. An example of all that is good and forgiving about man’s best friend. So if you have experience of excitable dogs that need some patience and a little more training you really could be the perfect human for me.

Please call my friend Sally her number is below and someone will get back to you..... and make both of our days!

Lots and lots and lots of Licks
Precious Pixie xxx

Pixie is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.  She is in foster in Dunfermline, Fife, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Pixie  and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Pixie a new home please contact Sally on 07964 561 138

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife <a href=Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife Pixie%2025_zpsihktdirl" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife Empty Re: Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife

Post by Mistys Mum Mon Nov 28 2016, 17:54

Oh what a sweet girlie. She deserves a forever home soon x

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife B110
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife Empty Re: Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife

Post by Julie_SSC Wed Dec 07 2016, 17:58

Beautiful Pixie had a photo shoot recently, hope this picture gets her noticed Smile

Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife <a href=Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife Pixie%202_zpsym2dsfwe" />

Julie_SSC

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:32

I do hope so! It's a gorgeous shot, irresistable to someone, surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie_SSC Tue Apr 11 2017, 18:13

Pixie is still looking hard for her forever home - www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Julie_SSC

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:02

Pixie has been waiting almost a year now, she is our longest resident and although she has a fantastic foster home she really wants a home of her very own!
Pixie - Aged 8 - 10 in foster in Fife IMG_5863_zpsjouupkgh

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotchStaffy Sun Nov 26 2017, 16:01

I saw on Fbook that Pixie now has a fabulous family in her forever home. She looks so happy and loved - so glad she's had her happy ending.
ScotchStaffy
ScotchStaffy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Leah
Dog(s) Ages : 10
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sun Nov 26 2017, 18:23

Great news, thanks for letting us know thumbs up

-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Inez Maria Thu Aug 08 2019, 22:58

Hope Pixie is still doing ok in her new home xx

Inez Maria
Inez Maria

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down