Diary of Rocky

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diary of Rocky Empty Diary of Rocky

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 17 2013, 11:50

Sunday morning and Rocky still has his white paw in a bandage after cutting open the pad on some glass last Thursday. Have played hide and seek with some treats this morning to keep his mind, at least, occupied. This has worked as he is now asleep on hubby lap on the sofa.

Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Diary of Rocky Empty Re: Diary of Rocky

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 17 2013, 14:18

Hi Guys,

Have just has some lunch of my favourite chicken and kibble had an extra today of some chopped up carrot, I love carrots.

Will be ready for another snooze after my lunch and a cuddle on the sofa with Mum this time.

Ciao bella
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 17 2013, 15:48

Hi again,

I had a lovely snooze on my Mum's lap earlier have now gone back to bed with Dad for another cuddle with him. Had to take an awful tasting tablet for my foot, I dont mind because I know it will make it better.

I have another appointment to see Bob the vet tomorrow afternoon and hopefully he will take my bandage off and see how well my foot has healed.

Ciao for now peeps.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Mar 18 2013, 11:08

Monday 18th Mar "13

This morning I managed to get the sticky tape off my bandage but the bandage is still in place on my poorly paw Big Grin

I hope Dr Bob the vet is pleased with how my foot has healed I'm getting a bit bored now with staying indoors and only going outside to go toilet. I have an appointment to see him after lunchtime today I have my paws crossed that all is OK.

I really really hope I can go out for a bit of a walk maybe later today or tomorrow, Mummy says maybe, but we must see what Dr Bob says.

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:55

Monday 18th March "13

I went to see Dr Bob the vet this afternoon he was pleased with how my foot is healing but needed to change the bandage thingy for a new one. I now have a blue foot instead of a white one and a bit more wadding on my foot as the old bandage had rubbed on my dew claw a bit and made that a bit sore.

I have another appointment to see Dr Bob on Thursday morning he also said still no walks for a few more days just trips to go toilet outside. I'm gonna be sooooooo bored by Friday.

Ciao for now, Rocky will be chatting again very soon.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:05

Monday 18th March "13

I was a very good boy a little after having my foot cleaned again and a new bandaged applied to it. I like these little lumps of cheese I am getting now, they do make my foot feel better. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that Mummy or Daddy may be hiding my painkiller tablet in them. I wont say anything if you dont. Wink
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:02

Tue 19th March "13

This morning I am having lots fun with both Mummy & Daddy. When I need to go outside I have to have a plastic cover on my bandage (it's a drip bag from the vets), so it's great fun to keep standing at the back door every few minutes to have my cover put on Big Grin

Ciao for now Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:56

Tue 19th March "13

Just had a trip out in the car with Mummy & Daddy we went to a shop called Pets at Home and I got a new boot for my poorly foot. I can now go outside even if it has rained recently and not get my bandage wet thumbs up Thanks Mummy & Daddy I really appreciate that.

I got quite excited in the car along the way seeing all the things I like to do when my foot is better. I saw some white fluffy things in a field Daddy said they are called Sheep but I am not allowed to get too close to them because they taste a bit like the yummy lamb which I like to eat. Straight Face

We got back and tried on my new boot but it was a bit too big so I ended up wearing the one they got for me the other day which was a fairly good fit anyway, I dont know why they needed to get another one thinking
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:37

Wednesday 20th March "13

I am going to stay with my Nanny on Friday and Saturday when Daddy goes into hospital and Mummy has to drive all the way down to Oxford. Mummy is writing a list of words that are not to be said in front of me, she is silly sometimes, I mean why would I get excited if anyone says walkies dance dance yipeeeeeee are we going now Mummy can we , can we.

Mummy & Daddy are going around to see Nanny tomorrow after I have seen Dr Bob and hopefully have my bandage removed, it is getting to be a pain in the bottom now and I tried to pull it off earlier. Mummy has very good hearing though and knew what I was doing even though I was on the bed in the bedroom, she has ears like a bat I'm sure.

Ciao for now, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 21 2013, 09:07

Thursday 21st March "13

I am off to see Dr Bob the vet this morning and I will, hopefully have my strange blue bandage removed, i really, really hope so. I will then be able to go for a small walk, I haven't had a walk for about a week, Dr Bob said I couldn't have any until my foot is better.

I will let you all know how I get on a bit later.

Ciao for now, Rocky.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 21 2013, 11:44

Thursday 21st March "13

I was a very good boy at the vets this morning, I now have a pink bandage though and still no walks for a few more days. Dr Bob says I am a very bouncy boy but must try not to bounce about on my poorly paw too much.

I have yet another appointment to see Dr Bob again on Monday, Daddy says thanks goodness we have the insurance, I dont know what insurance is but I have an idea it's a very good thing to have.

Ciao for now, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 21 2013, 16:30

Thursday 21st March "13

Mummy & Daddy took me for a drive out in the car this afternoon I was bouncing around like a loon the whole way dance dance . We stopped off so I could have a wee and I managed to pull my bandage off my poorly paw, I'm very clever Crying or Very sad

We all then had to go back and see Dr Bob to have a new bandage applied again, Bob wasn't there though eek and I got to see a lovely lady doctor instead giggle She also put a staple in my wound to help it heal a bit quicker.

I hope this one stays on a bit longer happy

Yoooooooo later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 22 2013, 18:48

Friday 22nd March "13

Last night was very stressful for Mummy and Daddy Crying or Very sad , they went around to see my Nanny as she was going to be looking after me today. I got very stressed though while they were out and decided that I didn't want my bandage on my foot any longer, and had removed it all Surprised . It was quite sore too as the doctor had put a staple in my cut to help it heal more quickly.

Mummy and Daddy managed to re dress my foot though, they are very good like that, and made it very comfortable for me so I could get to sleep sleep . Daddy was supposed to having an operation on his leg today but because of how stressed I had got he said he wouldn't be able to leave me with Nanny after all. He phoned the hospital and cancelled the surgery for today.

This morning I went back to see the doctor again so my foot could be re dressed properly we all then went around to see Nanny, she made a huge fuss of me and called me her little "Wounded Soldier". I do love my Nanny. Love Struck Love Struck

Mummy and Daddy took me for for a drive out in the car again this afternoon which tired me out a bit as I had another lovely snooze when I got back.

Ciao for now, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Mar 23 2013, 18:47

Saturday 23rd March "13

I managed to keep my bandage on my foot for the whole of today which must be a record. Daddy just had to attached some tape to the top of it to stop me licking it and making it all wet. Smile

Daddy took for me out for a drive in the car this afternoon, proper lads afternoon out Big Grin I was standing in the back of the car with my bottom pressed on the window giggle Daddy kept laughing at me and telling me to stop it, why should I stop if it's making Daddy laugh angel People were walking past the car and laughing too so it must have been OK.

Looking forward to tomorrow, I hope Daddy takes me out in the car again it's great fun.

Yooooooooooooooo later, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Mar 24 2013, 12:35

Sunday 24th March "13

It's Mummy's birthday today so I gave her a big sloppy kiss this morning. Daddy got her breakfast ready of warmed croissants with jam and Mummy gave me a tiny piece of hers to taste. drooling

Two of Mummy's brothers came round to see her this morning and I hadn't seen them for so long so they just had to have lots of my lovely kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I think Daddy is going to be cooking a roast dinner for her later which she is looking forward to.

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Mar 25 2013, 11:28

Monday 25th March "13

Morning all.

I just got back from seeing the lovely vet lady who uncovered my white paw from it's bandage to discover that it was all healed up beautifully. I no longer need to have my bandage on at all dance dance dance dance

I can go for walkies and everything like I used to before my foot got injured. The only thing she said was to avoid getting in any mud crying crying but I love the mud.

Mummy and Daddy will be taking me out for a little walk a bit later, best to start back with them gradually then build them up again to the usual length I was doing before.

See you all later, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Mar 26 2013, 10:42

Tuesday 26th March "13

Morning All,

Mummy & Daddy took me out for a small walk this morning, under vets orders though we are to avoid the mud Rolling Eyes We went to a big country park just a short distance away from where we live. I still got very excited in the car though. We just had a short walk this morning then Mummy says we can build up the distance again so we are going as far as we did before my paw was injured.

I am now about to go and have a cuddle with Daddy on the bed, his neck is being particularly painful this morning so he needs to rest it a while.

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 27 2013, 10:08

Wednesday 27th March "13

Mummy took me for my walk this morning to the country park which I love to do. Mummy seems to be a distracted though and I dont know what's on her mind, she usually talks to me while we are walking around but she didn't this morning.

I think Mummy needs some time away from things for a while to clear her head she has been under a lot of stress recently, I wish I could take her away for a holiday. Mummy spends a lot of time sitting at her computer on a forum thingy and tries to help people with their dogs if they are having problems. I know that sitting at the computer really hurts Mummy's back but she still sits there anyway, she says "There is always someone who needs help".

See you all a bit later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Mar 27 2013, 18:50

Wednesday 27th March "13

I had a lovely walk this afternoon with both Mummy and Daddy we only went for a short walk, under doctors orders for the time being due to my poorly paw. I met a lovely young Doberman puppy of about 4 months old, she was beautiful day dreaming

As my foot is healing very well Mummy can gradually increase my walks now so tomorrow I will be going a little bit further than I went today.

We did have some bad news today though, my Nanny has to have an operation on her tummy tomorrow because she has a stone stuck it in, I will tell her to stop eating them next time I see her.

See you all soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Mar 28 2013, 14:07

Thursday 28th March "13

Mummy took me for a lovely walk again this morning, we went slightly further than we did yesterday, she said we are still building up our walkies gradually so I dont hurt my legs because I wasn't walking at all.

I saw two bunny's run across the road in front of the car as we got to the park, I wanted to go and play with them but Mummy said I better not as I had not had my breakfast yet, dont know what that has to do with it but there we go.

I'm of to give Daddy a cuddle now while he has a snooze, I have to keep an eye on him.

Later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Mar 29 2013, 18:44

Friday 29th March "13

I had a great day today, had a great walk with Mummy and Daddy this morning to the country park and said hello to a giant black labrador such a softy. This afternoon Mummy & Daddy took me out again to the country park and i said hello to a little black Staffy, he was lovely too.

Today was a very good day. Daddy went to the shops and bought a huge box of chocolates to take to the veterinary surgery to say thank you to all the lovely ladies there who have looked after me and my poorly poor. We will take it in to them tomorrow.

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Mar 30 2013, 16:52

Saturday 30th March "13

I've had a very good day today. This morning I went with Mummy to the country park and had a lovely walk around there saying hello to many little friends. There was a little grey Poodle they had a grumble at me but I was a very good boy and didn't take any notice of it and I just kept walking nicely on my lead with Mummy.

This afternoon Mummy & Daddy got a huge box of chocolates for all the lovely lady's who work in our local veterinary surgery. They also got some chocolate biscuits that are named after me and stuck some on the top of the chocolate box lid. It looked great when we took it there for them.

I also wrote a funny little letter that Daddy stuck on the box lid too. I needed some help with the sticky back plastic stuff that get's stuck to everything.This was just to say thank you to them all for looking after me this year. The lady's all went Oooooooo we went in, I think they like chocolates, I couldn't try any of them but could have some special chocolates that were just for me.

Today was a very good day, Rocky.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 01 2013, 13:52

Monday 1st April "13

Mummy took me for my morning walk today, we had a lovely time walking around the lake at our local country park. I got to see lots of ducks and geese and some swans. The swans sometimes hiss at me so I called them names under my breath which makes me feel much better.

I didn't see any of my friends this morning, I was out a bit earlier today though. Maybe I will see them later.

A quiet day so far..................

See you soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Apr 02 2013, 12:27

Tuesday 2nd April "13

I had another lovely walk this morning with my Mummy, we were at the country park again and had a walk along the river. Got so see some boats which were moored up. Also along the river some men were attacking a tree with a very noisy machine Mum called it a chain saw, we didn't hang around near it for too long. I hope they got the tree sorted out though, they can get out of control at times.

I hope Mum takes me back there later today I would love to see some of my friends there again.

Later, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:21

Wednesday 3rd April "13

Mummy took to me to the country park again this morning, she kept saying "Did you see that one then" I wasn't too sure what on earth she was on about at first Surprised but then I did see one Big Grin , there were lots of bunnies about this morning. One kept peeping up out of it's burrow to look at me, I didn't see that one though Mum did.

We had a good walk although it was very windy which does tend to make me a bit scatty, so it was more of a drag around the park for Mum. I saw my new friends there they are spaniels and one always sits by Mums side until she gives her one of my treats, I dont mind though because her Mum gives me one of hers Love Struck Sharing is good fun and I do love the ladies.

I think Daddy will be coming out for a drag sorry walk, later.

See you all soon, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Apr 04 2013, 15:41

Thursday 4th April "13

Mummy was very tired this morning as Dad had kept her awake all night by snoring so loudly, hence Daddy took me for my morning walk. He took me to the local woods where I saw some of my old friends. One of them though I was an old man now because I am 3 Surprised Surprised I'm not old yet Tongues

Daddy has also taken me out for my afternoon walk so will be going to the local woods again, it's a bit sheltered from the very cold wind in there cold cold It was snowing again this morning but Daddy doesn't like it when it cold.

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:13

Friday 5th April "13

Had another lovely walk with Mummy this morning while Daddy stayed at home and put his pinny on. While out I had a pack of 5 or 6 loose dogs come running up to me, one was barking but the others were quiet. I was on my lead and was a very good boy though and took no notice of them. I think Mummy got a bit stressed though but she doesn't have to worry about them.

I had some lovely little biscuits from Mummys treat pouch and we went on our way. We then met the park ranger who I enticed over to me so she could make a fuss of me. I do love the ladies. I think she may have been emptying the poo bins though because she did smell of it a bit, she did apologies for that though Big Grin

See you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 07 2013, 12:34

Sunday 7th April "13

I had a lovely walk with Mummy this morning the sun was shining and it was quite warm. I had to keep rolling around in the dust and dirt, Mummy says I will have a brush later Big Grin

We met some lady joggers who had to come over and make a fuss of me, they said they love my white sock that always gets the ladies going. Then a guy with 2 lovely black Labradors came over and said how handsome I was, I had to agree of course. Laughing

I asked Daddy to put my bed outside for me when we got back so I can soak up the sun, I love to sit in the sun and chill out Cool Love Struck Love Struck

Looking forward to my afternoon walk already, see you all later, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:29

Monday 8th April "13

Daddy took me out for my morning walk today and went to the little park near where we live. I saw some of my old friends there, one lady dog called Bella, a Labradoodle, came running over to me with her whole body wagging I think she was pleased to see me. kiss Love Struck

Bella's owner was there with her son who came over and hugged me and made a right fuss of me, that was lovely as I had never met him before but I do know his Mummy so it was OK.

This afternoon Mummy & Daddy took over to the big park so I could have a run about on the long lead, that was good fun, I missed a rabbit though that was running about right behind me, Mummy saw it but I didn't Sad

I'm off for a snooze on the bed now, such an exhausting day sleep sleep sleep
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:47

Wednesday 10th April "13

I had a lovely walk with Mummy this morning at the big park. I met 2 gorgeous Labradors who were very calm and gentle with me when I said Hi to them. Their owner was a lovely guy too and I had to give him some of that Rocky love as only I can with loads of big kisses. He called me a lovely dog and a grand example of my breed (I'm only half Staffy but I wasn't going to ague with him) kiss kiss

This afternoon Mummy & Daddy went out to a big pet shop to get me a present, when they got home they had a bag full of stuff for me, they are very good to me, I love them so much Love Struck . The main present today was a lovely new collar, Mummy has been on about it for ages Rolling Eyes It it a great collar though which seems to be very comfy. So far so good anyway.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Apr 12 2013, 13:18

Friday 12th April "13

Mummy and me went over to the big park this morning where I saw one of my old friends from the little park. I was busy munching on some very tasty grass and didn't really take much notice of him though. His owner was waffling on to Mummy about something or rather about getting older and calmer i dont know

We then walked a bit further around the big lake where I saw a swan without a head Surprised Crying or Very sad Mummy said it's OK its just asleep with his head tucked under his wing dont worry he is fine, I wasn't too sure about that and tried to shout at him to see if he would wake up, he didn't move though and we carried on walking Sad

Got past the big lake and saw some other old friends, 2 gorgeous golden Labradors who are very calm, had a quick word with them before we came home again. This was a very good walk with no stress.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 14 2013, 12:49

Sunday 14th April "13

It has been great this weekend as I go for my walks up to the field with Mummy & Daddy, well just Mummy in the mornings then Daddy comes along in the afternoons.

At the field I can have a good run about off the lead as there is hardly ever anyone else there, it's so quiet. Yesterday morning (Saturday) while there with Mummy I saw some local wildlife in the shape of a deer. It was just walking across the track in front of us then just stopped and looked at us. It was lovely, it then walked off into the woods on the opposite side of the track from where it came from.

This morning Mummy and me saw 2 buzzard circling the woods, I guess they were looking for their breakfast. They do have a loud squeal to them while they are flying, Mum said it sent a chill down her back to hear them. They were beautiful birds though. I'm sure we will see them again sometime maybe Dad could get some photo's of them.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Apr 17 2013, 10:16

Wednesday 17th April 13

Mummy took me out for walkies this morning but when she got out wished he hadn't. We were not able to go quite so far this morning as Mummy has a nasty blister inbetween her toes Surprised . After putting a plaster on it earlier hoping it would feel better she found it felt worse and wasn't able to walk very well. Sad

When we got back she took the plaster off so Daddy could have a look, he's gross like that. Mummy did say "Awwwwwww" a lot but I think she is being a bit of a girl. Rolling Eyes

Mummy said it felt a bit better after trimming her toe nails I dont want to s and putting another plaster on it. Hopefully it will be OK later.

We did see lots of rabbits this morning at the big park they were running around like loons. I didn't know where to look first, and I hadn't had my breakfast angel
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Apr 22 2013, 13:57

Monday 22nd April "13

Have had some lovely walks the last few days with Mummy in the mornings and Mummy & Daddy in the afternoons. Mummy takes me to the big park and we are there for about an hour and a half I love my long walks. Wink

Yesterday afternoon Mummy took me up to the field on her own with me and I found lovely stick to play with. Unfortunately I managed to stab my back teeth into Mummys little finger, to which she said "Ouch, that hurt" or words to that effect Crying or Very sad . Mummy put something very cold on it when we got back home because it had bruised very quickly and was swollen. Surprised

Thankfully the finger is OK again this morning and we had another lovely long walk at the big park. Mummy has now found her pedometre which apparently can somehow measure how far you have walked and how many steps you have taken. This morning we walked 2 and a half miles and did over 5,000 steps. Mummy says she will try and find an app for her phone to take these measurements more accurately. thumbs up

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:51

Friday 26th April "13

Have been enjoying my lovely walks again this week with Mummy in the mornings when it is nice and cool. However the other day we did discover that all the worlds slugs are appearing along the edge of the river bank eek We now avoiding that area of the park.

The other day another dog came running up to me which was not on his lead, he was a very big dog that looked like a Rottie crossed with something else equally as big. He came running towards me barking and growing and I got quite scared and told him so too. Thankfully his owner came running up to him a minute or 2 later. Mummy handled it very well though and managed to get me away from him.

I don't like it when I see large dogs off their leads and the owner are not close by them, people really should be more responsible.

Looking forward to more fun and games tomorrow, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat May 04 2013, 12:38

Saturday 4th May "13

I have been going on walks with Mummy again early in the mornings but going the other way around the lake and woods. Mummy says this makes it all a bit different for me as we are seeing things from the other way around. Smile

I have been meeting lots of other dogs and people while on my walks and have been saying hello to them all very nicely. Mummy says I have calmed down a lot recently and this may be because of my lovely long walks dont tell anyone . I can now sit and wait fairly calmly for another dog to walk past me. I couldn't do this a while ago as I got a bit too excited and would try to jump up, but not so much these days sleepy . Mummy says I am growing up into a very well behaved young man, I love it when she says that bit. Cool

Mummy has forgotten to look for the pedometer app for her phone doh , I will remind her later about that then we can record how far we walk. dancing

Catch you all later, Rocky

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue May 14 2013, 20:14

Tuesday 14th May "13

I had a great walk this morning at the big park. I got to see my new girlfriend and her owner who gives me treats so she is my girlfriend too. I saw some of my other friends too and had a little play with a little back dog who was just a bundle of fluff. I had a bit of a grumble with a boxer dog I just don't like those ones.

Mummy made a lovely fruit cake earlier today it looks so nice but it has dried fruit inside it so I cannot have any, but Mummy made a special little cake just for me with no fruit. I will have a little bit for my supper later.

See you all soon, Rocky.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue May 21 2013, 11:58

Tuesday 21st May "13

I had a lovely walk the other day with Mummy, I got to see some lovely dogs and made some more new friends. As I was walking near the river 4-6 dogs were off lead and came walking up to me, they were Border Collies mainly with a chocolate coloured lab and a greyhound, but that was on the lead.

Mummy said I did very well saying hello to them all considering there was a big group, I usually get a bit nervous of big groups of dogs, I was a good boy though and only had a little grumble when one of the BC's tried to hump me, I didn't appreciate that very much, but it was a dog I had met before and got on OK with so we are still friends.

I then met a couple of ladies with a JR cross BC but she was a bit nervous of other dogs so I just said a quick hello to her but Mummy had a chat with her owner and she said I was very well controlled, I love getting complements like that. I had a great day all in all.

Catch up with all again soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jun 04 2013, 10:59

Tuesday 4th June "13

Mummy took me for a lovely walk along the river this morning it was so quiet I really enjoyed myself. I even got to see my girlfriend, the one that always give me a treat, I really like her.

I went to the vets yesterday morning for a 6 month check up, I saw the nurse and he was very pleased with me, he just gave Mum & Dad some tips for keeping me slim and everything was all OK, I love going there as all the staff there are so friendly and I give them all kisses.

Mummy says she is going to try walking me with a halti later today, we did some training with it earlier and I got some treats which I love but I didn't have too many as I want to keep slim now. We have tried the Canny Collar in the past which is OK for a while but then I do try to pull the thing off my nose which does annoy Mummy a little, I think so we will try this new Halti and I'll let you know how it goes.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Jul 09 2013, 12:48

Tuesday 9th July "13

Had a trip to the vets yesterday morning as I have a spot on my foot, Mum & Dad do tend to make a fuss as soon as anything unusual appears so I went along to keep them quiet. I really dont mind going to the vets anyway as I get lots of fuss in there and heart shaped treats from the lady on reception Love Struck She loves me I'm sure she does.

It does look better today and I think it's going down it's not a red as it was either. Thought I had got away with suffering from acne, I mean who gets it on their feet anyway Surprised Rolling Eyes 

Went around to see Nanny at the weekend, I love to lick her feet, she keeps giggling so I have to keep doing it don't I, isn't that how it works.

See you all again soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Aug 05 2013, 13:58

Monday 5th August "13

Mummy & Daddy had a bit of a surprise for me this afternoon, I had a visit to the grooming parlour to have my nails clipped. I love to go there and see some more of my lady friends and get pampered too, double bubble Love Struck Laughing 

Although the lady didn't have her assistant there this afternoon Mummy & Daddy went in with me to hold me steady while the nails where clipped. I had some lovely liver tasting treats while I was there and made sure I gave the lady a big kiss when she was finished (liver kisses must be the best as she giggled a lot afterwards). Wink 

I hope this hot weather is soon finished with so I can go back to having my lovely long walks back along the river in the mornings and see all my friends too.

See you all again soon,

Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Aug 12 2013, 11:19

Monday 12th August "13

I had a great walk with Mummy this morning along the river. It didn't start very well though because I was sick from eating lots of grass Blushing I am silly sometimes.

On the way back I saw someone on the other side of the riverbank and I did a little bark at them, very unusual for me to bark whilst out but I wasn't sure what this guy was up to. Mummy said she thought he was just trimming the trees back or something like that but I wasn't so sure so I stayed very close to her after that.

While we walked down the lane back to the car I spotted a tennis ball but then it fell into the river so I wasn't able to get hold it, I was quite upset Crying or Very sad Mummy said never mind Rocky you have a box full of them at home, it's the same as finding another one though Mum. I stood and watched it swim down the river.

Also this morning Mummy has just applied for a job at my vets as a receptionist. I'm so excited for her I really hope she gets it, she will be in a very smart white uniform then,

I have my paws crossed for her xxx Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Fri Aug 16 2013, 12:19

Friday 16th August "13

Today I am poorly sick with kennel cough and very tired. Sorry to say that I kept mum and dad awake all night with coughing. Been to see the doctor this morning and now have some tablets to take.

Feeling very sorry for myself though because the vet took my temperature, not too sure about again I can tell you, please do whatever you can to avoid that happening to yourselves Surprised I've seen hoomans taking their temperature and they don't do it the same way to you Crying or Very sad Enough said. Temperature OK anyway

Will be having a good snooze for most of the day I think, laters Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:29

Sunday 18th August "13

I'm feeling a bit better today I have not been coughing quite so bad, my throat got a bit swollen though which wasn't very nice. Mum says I shouldn't be talking too much right now so I will keep this brief. I'm not able to out for walks still maybe in a few more days time once I have stopped coughing completely.

I'm missing all my friends now and was wondering which one of them gave me this awful cough. Mummy contacted some friends from the park in case anyone else started coughing. Apparently this is doing the rounds at the moment.

Will catch up some more a bit later xxx Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Aug 21 2013, 14:57

Wednesday 21st August "13

My nasty cough has almost gone now, I only cough now when the poor dog upstairs barks at someone. I feel really sorry for this dog as it chained up outside the owners flat for most of the day. It doesn't have a garden to play in and it is quite a large dog (a GSD). As soon as the postman or anyone approaches the building it starts off bark, bark, bark poor thing. I feel like letting it go free when I walk past.

I went out for a short walk this morning while it was very quiet and there was no one around. I only got a bit stressed in the car on the way there because I haven't been out for a week under the doctors orders but apart from that was OK. I will try another short walk again tomorrow morning and again see how it goes.

Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Tue Aug 27 2013, 12:01

Tuesday 27th August "13

Mummy & Daddy got their new car the other day which I love going out in, it's so cool Cool I have put a pic below:

Diary of Rocky NewCar600px

It a Fiat 500 and Mummy has called it Fifi Rolling Eyes Laughing  Well actually Daddy called it Fifi first but we won't mention that again Big Grin 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:13

Thursday 12th September "13

Had a really good day today Mum & Dad got me an adaptil collar the other day which is great as it does help to keep me calm and since a GSD had a go at me a couple of weeks ago I have needed some help with that.

I had a lovely walk this afternoon along the river and bumped into one of my oldest friends Harry the dalmation, he is 14 years old so a bit older than me he just has a bit of arthritis but other than that in very good health. It was great to see him I hadn't seen him for ages, we had a little play which I loved.

Have to go now as it's supper time, see you all soon. Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Thu Sep 19 2013, 18:43

Thursday 19th September "13

Hi guys and girls. Have been quite stressed out lately due to the idiot who lives in the flat above us and their dog attacking me a couple of weeks ago. Since then nearly every time we leave our flat to go out the dog upstairs starts barking. It is chained up at the top of the stairs all day and doesn't get walked so the poor dog is stressed out and barks at anything and everything. It's a real pain.

Anyways on todays walk I managed to somehow cut the pad on my foot again but a different foot this time Rolling Eyes 
It's not as bad as last time so Mum & Dad have put a dressing on it for me along with a steri strip to help it heal up quickly. Mum said it must have happened on this mornings walk Sad  and we didn't go out this afternoon so it could be rested for today. Hope it heals up very soon so I can get out and about again, don't like being coped up indoors.

See you all soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Wed Sep 25 2013, 16:51

Wednesday 25th September "13

Hi guys and gals, Yesterday I was on Dr Rocky duty for Mummy as she was very ill. Daddy made the dinner last night and Mummy only managed about one mouthful before having to go and lie down again. I didn't think Daddys cooking was that bad but obviously it is Surprised 

Mummy was in a lot of pain, bless her and was curled up on the bed in agony most of the day and night. Today Mummy seems a bit better and has been able to check with all my friends on the forum for me. I have to keep reminding her not to sit there for too long though as it doesn't do her back any good all that sitting.

Daddy has been taking me out for my walks while Mummy is ill, hopfully she can come out another day with us. I hope so.

See you all again soon, Rocky xx
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Oct 05 2013, 12:57

Saturday 5th October "13

I had a really great walk yesterday afternoon with Mum & Dad at our local country park. We had pretty much just got there when a little Jack Russell boy came running over to me, I think Mum & Dad were a bit wary at first because he was a bit excitable.

I had a really good play though for about 25 minutes with my new best friend, he kept trying to hump me though which was a bit odd Surprised he was a very determined little fella and kept trying to put his winky in my ears too Laughing funny boy.

I do hope I meet him again though he was good fun to play with - if you know what I mean

See you again soon, Rocky
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female