Tallulah Diary

4 posters

Go down

Tallulah Diary  Empty Tallulah Diary

Post by Simi Wed Jan 22 2014, 20:09

Today was a big day for me i went to the vets for the first time. when we went inside there was a really big dog (rott)but i did not cry. The nice lady called my name and mum carried me into a room putting me on the table and i did not pee on the table mum was so proud.
The nice lady listen to my heart and checked me over and i kept wiggling. I had some drops put on my fur and a injection. i did not cry when getting the injection but just after it was cold. I`m getting bigger each day and i weigh 2.9kg. They had lots of toys and mum looked at them and promised to get me a kong.

Tallulah Diary  Tallulah_zps8b61f545

Last edited by Simi on Sun Feb 02 2014, 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Simi
Simi
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Tallulah
Dog(s) Ages : 21/11/13
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 47

Back to top Go down

Tallulah Diary  Empty Re: Tallulah Diary

Post by Simi Thu Jan 23 2014, 14:12

I`ve been exploring and tasting the world around me today but i don`t think mum was to happy she yelped  Sad 
Mum took the boy out today and when they came back mum had bought me a treat it was yummy. Mum only realize to late i should of had a smaller meaty bone but i`d already eaten it all.
I`m 9 weeks old today
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sat Jan 25 2014, 17:01

So excited today my new toys came  Big Grin the puppy kong which mum filled with my food and the kong squiggle. I`m so clever it did not take me long to get my food out of the kong hehe The squiggle is so much fun and i get to carry it everywhere. Mum says i`ve been good today as i`ve chewed on my toys and not on anyone fingers.
Tallulah Diary  Puppykong_zps86146394

Last edited by Simi on Sun Feb 02 2014, 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Jan 27 2014, 17:26

Mum been so proud of me for using my squiggle to chew on instead of everyone fingers. I`m getting the kong wubba soon and cant wait to try it out.
I`ve been such a good girl in my crate and sleeping till 6:30am. The best bit is i get cuddles when i wake with mum.
Today mum and the boy took in me into the back garden and i got to smell and look around. It was a shame it was so cold and i was shivering so mum took me back inside but she said we will go out again soon.

Tallulah Diary  Squiggle_zpsbf81cee2

Last edited by Simi on Sun Feb 02 2014, 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Tue Jan 28 2014, 20:35

Today has been lots of fun and i`ve learned a new game. Mum says it called fetch and i even gave back my toy when asked well most of the time. My puppy kong bounces everywhere and i never know where it will land.
The boy took me into the back garden again today and i looked and smelled everything. The cat came in the back door but went out again. I don`t think he likes me much but i`ll win him over.

when the girl came home i got so excited and was so happy to see her and jumped all over her. i got lots of cuddles and attention from her but got a little giddy and nipped so mum told me no. I hate that word it always spoiling my fun but mum says i`m getting better
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Jan 29 2014, 10:34

Oooh she's exactly the same age as my Toots!  Big Grin 
silver
silver
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Toots
Support total : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Thu Jan 30 2014, 16:46

Today i`m 10 weeks old and getting bigger each day.
Last night i got cold in my crate but mum came in and put my blanket over me. When i woke up in the morning i got lots of cuddles with mum. Then the boy let me go to his room and play with my squiggly. I love the way my squiggly makes lots of noise.

Mum made toast and i got to have some too. The girl laughed and said it was mum fault i wanted some. The toast was very yummy but i do make a mess with it but mum does not seem to mind.
I`ve not been in the back garden today as it been too cold instead i cuddled with the girl.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Fri Jan 31 2014, 20:12

Mum had to look after a baby for an hour today. it kept crying and made me cry too. I was glad when it went home and i got some peace and quiet. Mum went shopping and bought me some treats because i had to go in my crate while baby was here.
When the girl came home i was so excited and was jumping all over and wanting to give her big cuddles. We sat cuddled on the couch and watched supernatural.
Mum put some treats in my kong making it a little harder for me to get them out.
Mum ordered me a wubba and it will be here by Sunday
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:38

Mum was in the kitchen baking with the girl today. I got into trouble for pulling the baubles of the girls slippers. I kept hearing that awful word NO over and over. Mum told the girl to stop me doing it straight away and she did. I listened in the end and she gave me a big cuddle for being a good girl.
The girl got into trouble for giving me some gingerbread men it was very yummy.
Mum filled my kong with tatty hash and i spent ages trying to get it out. it was great fun and very yummy in my tummy
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sun Feb 02 2014, 20:04

Mum says i`m doing so well with my toilet training and i`ve been getting lots of yummy treats.
Last night was the first night i`d slept downstairs all by myself. Mum came to check on me but i was such a brave and good girl. At 6:20am mum came down and opened the door of my crate. i was so excited to see her and we had lots of cuddles on the couch. Mum didn`t mean to fall asleep with me on the couch but it was so comfy.
My new toy kong wubba came to day and i got to play with it. Mum said she knew i`d look for a thread to start pulling  Laughing and does not think it will last long with me.
The boy went out and when he came back he bought me a new squeaky toy. its a hamburger and i struggle to get it in my mouth but it not stop me trying.
Tallulah Diary  Tallulahwubba_zps471b2122
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Feb 05 2014, 11:17

Today i went to the vets for my second injection and some drops in my nose. The nice lady weighed me and i now weigh 3.8kg. The lady said i`m doing so well and i`m just right for my age  Big Grin The lady also micro chip me and mum said i was so brave. it bleed a little but i didn`t cry and mum was so proud of me. Mum bought me a rope toy from the vets for being good.
Mum said the little boy in the vets was very naughty he was running all over and opening doors. Then he ran straight up to a dog and kissed it. The lady who`s dog it was said he should not do it because her dog did not mind but other dogs would. The little boy was running around and started to upset the dog and the woman was starting to get annoyed. Are taxi arrived then and we were on are way home. Where i got to play with my new toy
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:54

Tallulah Diary  Tallulah6_zps57ee14e2

Mum says i`ve been driving her mad today not sure what she means by that.
I got a piece of toast and mum had some potato cakes but she did not share them with me even when i did my cute begging look. mum was trying to fix my nice comfy cushion but i kept trying to grab the thread. mum told me off but i just wanted to play so mum got all my toys out.
I found my bone and spent ages chewing it mum had to get it from down the couch a few times for me. I was so tired i sneaked under the cushion mum was trying to sew and curled up on mum legs. i didn`t sleep for long because the girl came home and i woke up. It was cuddle time and she played fetch with me.
Then mum got the mop out to clean the floors and i got to bark and chase it around while mum kept telling me to leave it and the girl giggled at me.

Tallulah Diary  T7_zps6523dcdd
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Fri Feb 07 2014, 19:47

Mum tried to take my picture today but i kept moving  Laughing she wants to see how much i change over the next few months.
Today i had my piece of toast in the morning it was very yummy. Mum even let me try a piece of cheese it was very nice. Mum dropped a tomato and i chased it round the kitchen mum laughed saying i was unsure what to do with it. The boy filled my kong with treats and i got to eat them all.
Mum is proud of me because i`ve learned the sit command  dancing 
The girl went to the shop and came back with some flavored tennis balls for me. i chewed all the green stuff of them but the ball is still ok. Mum played fetch with me and then i had to have a little nap i was so sleepy

Last edited by Simi on Mon Jul 07 2014, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Feb 10 2014, 00:09

Today mum did some baking and i stayed in the kitchen helping to lick up any bits that fell. Mum said i was like her shadow and kept having to watch where she stood.
The girl let me try some cupcake but mum told her of for doing it. Mum filled my kong with my treats and watched me get them all out super fast.
I ended up getting flour on me so mum decided i needed a bath. Mum said she sure she gets wetter than i did

Tallulah Diary  Bath_zps9bece4ce

Tallulah Diary  Bath2_zps6e90a76b
Mum had to fix my kong wubba and squiggle today but she said she didn`t think they would last much longer with me
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Tue Feb 11 2014, 19:27

Me and mum stood looking out the window at the snow today. It was too cold to go outside so i did not get to go and play in it. Mum says she will have to buy me a little coat.
Mum been poorly today so it been a blanket day i did not mind i got to snuggle up with mum

Tallulah Diary  T15_zps8d658791

Tallulah Diary  T14_zps706ee865
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Fri Feb 14 2014, 16:58

I`m now 12 weeks old and will soon be allowed to go for my first walk outside Mum has bought me a nice coat but they only had a blue coat. At first mum got the coat too big and had to take it back  Laughing 
I`ve tried lots of new things these week and enjoy each of them. Mum made me some scrambled eggs and the boy gave me a nice fish finger. Mum keeps saying no left overs lol
I also got a new pink rope toy that i just love.
Mum been doing some training with me it going ok and i get treats

Tallulah Diary  MissLula_zps3d2b7c57

Tallulah Diary  Lula2_zps2ba22ac0

Tallulah Diary  Lula1_zpsdfe0476c

Tallulah Diary  Lula5_zps4168d7a4
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Feb 17 2014, 15:46

I`ve made a new friend she is called Alex and she knows the girl. its been really fun she is staying at the house and i get to play with her lots and lots. Mum says i need to learn not to jump over everyone not sure what she means by that.
The girl been doing some training with me but mum says she cheating but i get lots of treats. I think mum will be doing my training from now on.
Mum been leaving the back door open and i get to run outside and play in the garden. Mum even brought my ball out to play with yesterday.
On wed i go for my last injection and the vet says i can go for a walk on wed. Mum will be making me wear my coat  Blushing 
I got a new rope toy and mum took some pictures of me again  Rolling Eyes she says she wishes i would keep still. The only picture that are not fuzzy are of me asleep

Tallulah Diary  Newtoy2_zpscb24b16b

Tallulah Diary  Newtoy_zps3775c23b
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Feb 19 2014, 12:05

Mum took me to the vets today for my last injection. The nice lady checked me other and weighed me i now weigh 5kg. Mum bought me two new toys a pink and white rabbit and a rope ring toy.
when we got back from the vets mum and the girl put my coat and lead on and took me for my first ever walk. It was very exciting with lots of new sounds and smells. Mum said i was a little angel walking on the lead and she is so proud of me. I got lots of attention and everyone thought i was really cute.

Tallulah Diary  Lulawalk_zps0e5736b4
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Thu Feb 20 2014, 13:47

Mum fixed my bunny but she now only has one arm  Laughing Mum says i love finding a lose thread on anything. after all my walks yesterday mum thought i would be really tired but i was not. At least not till it was time for me to go to bed. Mum put my nice pink paw print fleece blanket over me and i snuggled down and went straight to sleep.

Mum came down at 6:20am and let me out of my crate. I ran straight into the living room and jump right on the couch for my morning cuddles with mum. I soon went straight back to sleep mum says i`m really not a morning girlie  Smile 
At 10:00am mum put my coat on and we went for a walk the boy came with us. I was lovely and warm with my coat on. Mum took me on a new route and we went through the park where i met a black staffy cross. Mum was nervous but i was not and the other doggie was friendly. The man put him on the lead as they were leaving the park and we carried on.
I did get a little nervous when we met lots of people they were making so much noise and the lady was cleaning her car. I was ok once we got past them and mum said i was a good girl.
When we got home mum put me into my crate as she had to go out but i did not mind and when mum came back i got a treat.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Fri Feb 21 2014, 23:12

Today walks did not go to well and i was cold and just wanted to go home. Mum does not understand that its too cold to be outside and i want to be snuggled up on the couch with her. We did not go very far on my morning walk mum said she gave up. I`m not sure what she meant by that.
When we went for are next walk mum said she was not giving up no matter what. Which was why she ended up carrying me to the end of the street. I did walk and stop sitting down so much but it took awhile  Laughing 
A little girl asked mum could she stroke me and mum said yes. The little girl was very nice and gave me lots of cuddles while talking to mum. The little girl had a staffy dog like me and mum said she was so polite and well mannered. The little girl and her daddy said bye and we carried on with are walk. It started to rain but mum said we were not going home otherwise i do it ever time. I`m not sure what she meant i was being my delightful little self. The rain was coming down really hard but my coat kept me dry. I didn`t like getting my paws or head wet but at least i looked cute  Laughing Mum looked shocking and was soaking wet.
When we got home i ran straight in and the girl took of my coat and put me in a nice warm blanket. I snuggled down in the warmth and played with my kong that had some sausages in yum yum
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Feb 24 2014, 19:51

Mum says i can be a stubborn little thing at times  Rolling Eyes like not wanting to go for a walk because its cold. Mum has been giving me treats to get me to walk yum yum. Mum was so proud of me today it was a little embarrassing  Blushing  telling me what a clever girl i was for pooing outside on my walk. Mum cleaned it up and put it in a little bag.
I get lots of attention on my walks everyone tells me how cute i am  angel just wish it was not so cold on my little paws.
I invented a wonderful new game and its so much fun. I sneak upstairs and run around mum room then go under her bed and lie on the box. I wait for them to come and find me and then make them crawl under the bed to get me out Laughing 
I`ve been playing in the back garden more and mum given me 2 footballs to play with. The boy comes outside and kicks the ball for me to chase it lots of fun.
I found some wotsits today they were yummy but mum took the packet from me  Crying or Very sad Mum says i will try and eat anything and she needs eyes in the back of her head with me.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Feb 26 2014, 16:43

Tallulah Diary  Lula222222222222222222222222_zpsbf212827

The girl took me for a walk where i met a new friend who was a staffie cross and very friendly.Big Grin  I got to chase birds and play in the mud it was lots of fun. The girl would not let me take the little boy football.  Sad I met lots of nice people who wanted to give me a cuddle  Love Struck 
Mum was not feeling very well today so i looked after her and kept licking her to make her feel better. we snuggled and i made her feel lots better.
Mum so proud of me for doing all my business in the back garden
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:20

Hello everyone i`ve had a wonderful weekend with lots of new experiences. I met some new doggies friends it was a little scarey but i was very good. Mum said they just wanted to play and i would be alright and stop worrying  Rolling Eyes 
We went up to the caravan to spend the weekend with the rest of the family. Mum was so proud of me i only had two tiny accidents and one was not my fault. The girl did not take me out quick enough and the other i did on the mat so it does not count  Laughing
I went for lots of walks and mum praised me so much for being a good girl. Mum does not even need to take my treats to get me to walk now. I still do not like that yucky rain and mum does not like it either. With all the wet weather the ground was very wet and muddy and i had filthy little paws
I went for walks with Bella Boo and fat Sue, mum says Fat Sue pulls likes crazy but Bella boo only needs a tiny walk. Bella boo wanted to play with me but fat Sue barked and scared me and i hide between mum legs. Soon we were all friends and my confidence was growing and mum said she`d arrange a doggie play date for me. I even shared my treats with them and didn`t get upset when fat Sue pinched my toast. Fat Sue got told of for stealing mine and Bella boo treats  Laughing 
I saw all the ducks walking round and watched them without barking or being scared. Mum says they will soon have little babies following them around.  

Tallulah Diary  LulaBellabooandfatSue_zps3498b734

Tallulah Diary  FatSue_zps86b3d9fd

Tallulah Diary  MissLula777_zps349861cf

Tallulah Diary  MissLulaandFatSue_zps48b0e6de

Tallulah Diary  MissLulaandBellaboo_zpscb1d38b6

Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Mar 05 2014, 20:36

Mum says bunny has seen better days and she does not think she can fix her any more  Crying or Very sad 

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1037_zpsa288a7dc

Today i went for a lovely walk with mum and it was so quiet at the park today. There were no other doggies to play with, so me and mum just had a nice quiet walk. We met a lady who mum knew and she had a Yorkshire terrier doggie. The lady wanted to take my picture but i kept moving  Laughing 
When we got back from the park mum opened the back door for me to play in the garden. I found the most fab stick but mum said i should start smaller  Tongues I also found a old tennis ball that mum said was yucky but i had great fun tossing it about and chasing it.
Mum found the tortoise that i had hide under the bed to play with. Mum gave it to the girl who said she`d been wondering where it got to.
Mum made tatty hash and filled my kong with some yum yum

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1039_zpsa5b54f62

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1045_zps68f624f4

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1047_zpsb9cb0260

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1048_zpsb160d12d

Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Tallulah Diary  Empty very picture heavy

Post by Simi Mon Mar 10 2014, 18:09

Its been a interesting weekend for me and i`ve only just recovered from all the excitement. I was a little shocked to find out i was having a doggie sleep over with Bella boo and Peggy Sue (fat Sue) They came charging in and were barking making a huge fuss  Laughing Mum decided we could all do with a nice walk so she took me and fat Sue for a walk at the park  Big Grin Poor little Bella Boo stayed at home because it`s a long walk and she only a tiny dog. Fat sue barks at everything and mum says she terrible for pulling on her lead. The girl asked mum if fat sue was ok because she was breathing heavy mum said all pugs are like that.
I did not have to wear my coat because it was a lovely sunny day. I love walking through the park there lots of sticks for me to play with. Fat Sue does not understand how wonderful sticks are and she thinks i`m eating yummy treats  Laughing 
when we came back from are walk Bella boo ran outside to met us and was so excited to see fat sue was back. Mum gave us all a treat and opened the back door for us to play in the garden. We played chase and mum says we were all terrible for tagging teaming the other. Bella Boo is very bossy for such a small dogs and knows how to keep everyone in there place.
we all got on well till i got too tired and wanted mum to myself. Bella Boo was curled up next to mum and fat sue was lay at her feet. I was not happy and barked at them  Tongues mum said we made a lot of noise. Bella Boo and fat Sue went into there crate and everyone settled down to sleep.
I slept in longer than normal and mum woke me up so i could go out and pee. we all went into the garden and played some more chase. Mum made us all some toast and made sure Bella boo got some because me and fat Sue kept pinching it. After we had all eaten mum decided to take us all for a walk. We went to the park and even Bella boo managed to keep up with us. Mum made sure we went slow so Bella did not have to run to keep up with us.
After the park it was more fun in the garden with lots of chasing each other. I did manage to teach them that toys can be fun. They learn to play with my rope toy but Fat Sue did not understand how to play with the ball. Bella watched me with my stick and then went to find her own. Mum said we all learned something from each other. They taught me to play with other doggies and i taught them the joy of toys and sticks.
As much as i liked playing with them i was glad when it was time for them to go home  Laughing I like having mum to myself and getting cuddles  Love Struck 
Mum also bought me my first ever collar it is pink with silver doggie bones on. I`m not sure what i think of it and would rather just chew it

Tallulah Diary  Doggiesleepover_zpse4d42494

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1064_1_zps473921fe

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1063_1_zps5dd121e8

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1061_2_zps7209c656

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1061_2_zps7209c656

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1060_1_zps2c29b771

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1059_1_zps3725a811

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1068_1_zps172f4062

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1069_1_1_zps3b9a937b

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1073_1_zpsd3bfa547

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1080_1_1_zpsac793df9

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1081_1_zpsc0b128bf

Tallulah Diary  IMAG1078_1_zpsc88570e4
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Mar 12 2014, 18:52

The lady who lives a few doors down loves me and tells me how beautiful i am  angel  The lady has a staffy called Lola who i met the other day and another neighbour also has a new puppy. The puppy is only tiny and mum says its not had its injections yet.
The lady was really helpful and told mum some good places for her to walk me. today we tried one and i had lots of fun smelling all the new scents. i was the only doggie in the park  Big Grin mum says she is going to get me a long lead so i can have a bit of a run. Mum still trying to train me and says i listen when i want to  Laughing I`m nearly house train now and have very few accidents in the house.
Mum gave me two footballs to play with in the back garden but keeps telling me i`m not allowed to bring them inside.
I was really happy that mum fixed my bunny today but she said she doubts it can take much more  Laughing 
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Mar 19 2014, 16:59

Today we went to the park for my walk and mum was not happy that people were not picking up there dogs poo. It was a lovely sunny day and i was happy to go for my walk. There was another lady walking 3 dogs but she was far in front of me and mum.
Mum and the boy went on the gym equipment in the park. Mum did loads better than the boy but she goes on it ever day  Laughing Laughing 
These afternoon we went to the vets, mum called a taxi but she didn`t like the driver. Who insisted she got in the front with me. I was very good and did not wiggle at all  angel the driver did not seem to like dogs much but mum said he was a cheeky bugger they get extra for a dog  Laughing 
At the vets they weighed me and i`m now 7.8kg clown the nurse said i have that lovely puppy smell and i`m still tiny. Some people tell mum i`m big but she says they are talking through there bottom. I`m completely healthy and everything is the way it should be. I`ve lost my first baby tooth and i`m teething like mad
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sat Mar 22 2014, 17:22

I`ve lost another tooth but not sure where it went  Rolling Eyes at these rate i`ll be called gummy Lula Crying or Very sad 
It was lovely these morning when me and mum got up it was clear blue skies and looked as if it be a beautiful day. Yet it was very overcast when me and mum went for my walk in the park. It was a good job we went early as it started to rain as we got back and i hate the rain. mum tried to get me to go in the back garden but i put my head out the door and it was raining. Mum must be going crazy if she thinks i`m going outside and getting wet.
I`ve spent my day chewing everything and running of with mum socks and the girls slippers. Mum says she wishes i did not take everything under her bed to chew.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Mar 26 2014, 19:38

Mum said i was a little bugger for her last night running around and causing trouble  Laughing So today she made sure i had my walk and said it did not matter if it was raining i was going out. Lucky for me the rain had stop and i had a lovely walk in the park.
When we returned i had some toast and mum took me into the back garden to play football. I have two footballs and mum says my sharing skills need some work. Not sure what she talking about a girl can play with more than one  Laughing After chewing and chasing the ball i settled down for a good chew of my stick. When these grey thing jump on the fence and scared the life out of me. I ran straight to mum to tell her about it and get a cuddle. Mum thought it was very funny and called it a squirrel. I don`t care what its called there no need to scare a girl out of chewing her stick.
the girl was home early today and i got to cuddle with her in her room. I don`t get to go in the girls room much because mum shuts the door to keep me out. You have one poo under the bed and they never forget   Tongues  I should of blamed the cat
Later on the girl and mum took me for a walk but we did not go the normal way. The girl went into a shop and a lady came out to cuddle me mum made me sit before getting a cuddle. I kept jumping up and chewing mum cardigan. I was jumping all over and mum stood on my paw by accident  Crying or Very sad i yelp and stop jumping all over and my paws were just fine. They then took me to the park and i was a little angel walking like a perfect little doggie

Tomorrow i will be 18 weeks old

Tallulah Diary  MissLulaat18weeks_zpsb80f8cac

Tallulah Diary  MissLulaat18wks_zpsadbe43d4

Tallulah Diary  Sleeping_zps76273111
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sat Mar 29 2014, 13:38

Mum woke really early these morning and came downstairs to let me out. I did my stretches and big yawn before going into the back garden. Afterwards mum took me upstairs and i got in her bed and went to sleep. I woke later and mum took me back out for a pee then it was back upstairs. I ran up really fast and got back in bed with the girl. The girl let me snuggle down and cuddled me.
Later mum said i`m a right lazy bones  Laughing and pick me up and took me downstairs. It was time for my walk the girl decided she was coming and the took my long lead. I love my long lead it means i get to run about more. We went to the park and mum put my long lead on. The girl found me a stick and threw it and i got to chase it. Then she found another and i had to chase it. the girl kept finding more sticks and i soon had a pile of sticks. Mum said all the sticks in the park don`t belong to me. I think she made a mistake they all do belong to me  >Smile 
Mum got the cat some sardines and milk she put it on the coffee table so i had a quick taste. I was only making sure it was alright for the cat to eat
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Apr 02 2014, 20:38

Mum bathed me yesterday because i got muddy in the garden. I was very good in the bath and let mum wash me but she would not let me out after my bath.
I got to snuggle with mum these morning before going for my morning walk. We meet the yappy JR who`s mum just walks him round the fenced in football and basketball court. That Yappy JR does not know what he is missing and needs to tell his mum to walk him on the field. The poor thing is missing out on all those wonderful sticks and great smells but it does mean more sticks for me.
After my walk i had my toast and mum let me into the back garden where i keep some of my sticks. I`ve started to dig a few holes to look for more but i don`t think mum happy. My muddy holes are great and mum should be so proud of me for digging them. Mum says i find everything i should not find not sure what that means. Just wish she stop taking things of me and throwing them away.
I chewed the boys flip flops and now he can`t wear them. I wonder if he will give them back to me to chew  whistling I also got into trouble of mum for chewing her phone charger mum said it was plugged in and i was very lucky not to get a shock.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Thu Apr 03 2014, 20:35

I`m 19 weeks old today and now have two adult teeth. Mum keeps trying to have a look but i wiggle around too much  Laughing 
I saw the JR again today being walked around the fenced in area poor thing he needs to tell his mum  Tongues 
I met the lady who lives next door to us today she did not know about me. Mum explained about Snoop and she looked over the fence. I was not expecting it and was surprised i barked and hide between mum legs telling her off  Surprised Mum told me it was alright and picked me up for a cuddle  Love Struck then the boy took me over for the lady to stroke and she thought i was adorable and kept telling me how beautiful i was. The boy put me down and i started to show of doing my trick on the chair.
They forgot my treat but i will forgive them just these once.
when the girl came home we went to the park with mum. They have these human toys that mum and the girl are always going on. I sure mum legs should not be swinging from side to side  I dont want to s 
when we were leaving the park a lady came in with a big brown dog. The dog came straight over trying to sniff me and i whined a little. Mum said i was alright but it was not her being sniffed. the lady told mum the big brown dog was just a puppy like me.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sun Apr 13 2014, 18:30

My new chuckit balls came i had to wait all day for them to arrive but at long last they did. there are 3 balls a blue ball, an orange balls that whistles when mum throws it and a glow in the dark one. Mum and the girl took me to the park with my long lead to play with them. I`ve already love the orange ball but i think they want me to share  Laughing Mum used two balls so i would drop one but i`m sure i will soon be able to fit two in my mouth. I got too chase the balls all over the grass and loved ever minute of my walk.
When we came home something strange happened the girl put a blanket over her head and then mum hide under it as well. I decided i better make sure everything was alright and went under as well. it turned out there was a glowing green ball under the blanket  Big Grin Mum and the boy are taking me out later and i may get to take all of my new balls. I`m only allowed to play with them in the park.
I don`t think mum too impressed with me chatting to the dog next door. Mum said it was my fault all the dogs on are street were barking a few nights back. The 4 staffs that live down the road had to go inside because they were making too much noise. I can`t help being such a beautiful and friendly girl. Mum has to understand i need to find out all the doggie gossip from Crystal next door.  call me 
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sat Apr 26 2014, 00:49

I don`t no why mum feels the need to wash me when i get muddy. You dig a few holes and the next thing you know your in the bath its so not fair.
Mum says i make a lot of noise for such a small dog and the lady next door says i have such a big dog bark  Laughing 
Mum says i need to stop barking at pearl next door but i have to keep that cat in her place. The cheeky furball walked right into are kitchen the other night. Tigger seems to like Pearl but seems to dislike every other cat. I`ve managed to win him over and we kind of get on now. Poor Tigger is on catty lock down at the moment he has been fighting again and has a nasty cut on his head. The poor ginger furball got a bald patch from fighting. Mum bought us both treats today and that cheered him up a bit but he does not like staying indoors.
I noticed something strange in the living room today and growled at it. Mum just seem confused at what i was growling at till she noticed it too. I must say her reaction was not what i expected she roared with laughter and got up and walked over to it. I quickly jumped down of my throne and followed her. There was something eating green stuff in a glass thing. I sniffed and kept looking and wondered when the hell it appeared in there. I could of swore it was just a light. Mum called it a tortoise and said it was called Mo Jo JO. well i`m not convinced its all ways been there and i be watching it from now on.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Thu May 01 2014, 01:21

I went to the vets today to get weighed and i now weigh 11.05kg. I will be 23 weeks old tomorrow and the nurse said i`m on the small side. Mum pointed out i was 14inches tall and asked if i would get any taller. The nurse said i had lots of growing to do. She felt me all over and said i had a nice defined waistline  Big Grin  They chatted about what i ate and mum mentioned my toast. The nurse said i should not really eat toast just my boring dry food. I hope mum still gives me my morning toast.
I could not get a new toy from the vets as they are remodeling and everything in storage  Crying or Very sad 
We walked back from the vets its a long walk but i enjoyed every minute. It was fun smelling everything and i jumped in the long grass. When we got home i had a little nap and then went to play in the garden. I don`t think mum noticed my new hole  Rolling Eyes So no bath for me and my muddy paws.
Later on my favorite person came her name Sarah and i always get excited. Mum made her a sandwich and i had a piece of toast. Sarah sandwich looked very yummy but she did not sure  angry  Mum says i have to learn to stop jumping all over guest.  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sun May 11 2014, 01:08

I`m now 6 months old  Big Grin and mum says i`m a right handful at times. I very rarely have any accidents in doors now and mum is so pleased with me. I have all my adult teeth and love to chew on everything. I keep taking the girls post it notes and leaving lots of bits of paper under mum bed. Mum says i`m a cheeky and cause lots of mess and she will be glad when i can not fit under her bed. Playing under mum bed is the greatest game ever. Mum has to try and get me out and i try and get her hands as she does it. Mum learned to shut her bedroom door to keep me out at times.
I love playing tug with mum and have learned to drop toys for mum to throw them for me. I just wish it would stop raining it has been spoiling my walk. Today i was playing in the back and dug another hole while the girl was suppose to be watching me. Mum looked out the window and noticed my latest hole. My paws and mouth were full of mud and i had to have a bath. so i was not allowed to play out in the back garden afterwards. Mum and the girl took me for a walk later on but then it started to rain and we all got soaked. When we came home i cuddled with the girl to get nice and warm. Later on mum took me for a walk but it started raining again and we came home. Mum played tug with me and let me chase my toy all over the living room.
I also met Lola the staff who lives a few doors away and she did not jump all over me these time  Laughing 
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Tue May 27 2014, 22:54

Tallulah Diary  MissLula_zps114c34d0

Mum bought me a new harness because the old one was making me sore. The new one is nice and padded and is very comfy. I now love going on my walks and no longer run and hide when mum tries to put on my harness  Laughing Mum says its a shame they did not have the pink one in my size. I`m still chewing my lead at times but not as much and i no longer pull like i use to.
Mum allowing me to play with my chuck it balls more and trust me not to totally destroy them  Laughing some of my toys mum has thrown away because i have chewed them too much.
Mum still trying to figure out why i keep barking she thinks its for no reason but i need to let everyone know i`m here. That squirrel is very sly and mum does not always see him but i have my eye on him.
The daft cat is on catty lock down again for fighting with the black and white cat that lives near by. The cat thinks mum daft but she on to him and knows he keeps trying to sneak out when i`m playing in the back garden. My holes are a work of art but mum thinks its a big mess.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Jun 04 2014, 00:01

Tallulah Diary  Picture_zps18d9cd34

Tallulah Diary  10342782_10203069565033009_8479920968496476441_n_zpse89778eb

Its been great the last week i`ve been able to cuddle with the girl every morning but mum says i wont be able to next week  Crying or Very sad 
Mum went to quarry bank mill with Sarah  Love Struck I could not go because they wanted to look inside and dogs are not allowed it was so unfair  Sad Mum said they will take me with them the next time they go somewhere and dogs are allowed  Big Grin 
Mum went to the butchers and got me two bones they were very yummy. I`m hoping she is going to get me lots more time for my cute face
I played with my chuck it balls all day today  thumbs up mum was throwing my ball for me but she makes me sit first. I`ve only had two walks today with mum i normally have 3 or 4. On the plus side my new harness is very nice and very comfy no more sore spots from rubbing
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sun Jun 22 2014, 23:10

Tallulah Diary  SleepingmissLula_zps1cad606a

Loving the warm weather  Cool get to lie in my garden sunbathing and playing with my football. The girl taught me sit and stay till she throws it for me. I can catch it in the air most of the time but i miss now and then. Mum claps every time i catch it and tells me how clever i am.  Big Grin 
Mum started taking me for a walk at 6am instead of just letting me out in the back. Its very quiet at the park and we don`t see any other dogs. There are very few people about because its so early but it is lovely and cool. I`m doing well with my walking and i rarely pull now and mum pleased that i have stopped playing tug with my lead.
Mum says i`m getting better at coming when called but i have a long way too go  Rolling Eyes 
I was sick today it was something i had eaten in the garden but i felt better afterwards and was out playing once more. I`ve dug another hole in the garden but mum did not tell me of she did take my treasure of me. I followed mum inside and watched as she washed it and put it away in a box. I heard her telling the girl it was one of the boys metal toy soldiers.
Mum made me a tug toy with some old t-shirts she had i was so excited about it. I think she going to make me a few more  thumbs up 
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Mon Jul 07 2014, 20:01

I`ve been very quiet the last few days and the girl keeps calling me lazy  Laughing Laughing Mum keeps mentioning a season not sure what she taking about. I just want to be near mum or the girl and snuggle up to them. I`ve not been in the mood for my normal doggie treats and mum stop making me toast because i don`t eat it. the sausages mum gave me were very yummy in my tummy.  mstickle 
Today i stayed inside while mum and the girl mowed the back garden. The girl tried to encourage me out but i was not in the mood for it today. I did pop outside to make sure my sticks were okay and they not been touched.
Mum took a cute picture of me and the girl and she said something about framing it. I do take a great picture even if i do say so myself.  day dreaming 
I`ve decided that cat does not deserve a friend like me after hissing and pawing me these morning  Crying or Very sad i was only sniffing him, mum says he does not like his bottom sniffed. well the snotty little ginger furball can go find himself a new friend in future. I would not mind he already in trouble for sneaking out the window again. I do hope he does not meet that mean black cat that lives down the street. I`ve had a few problems with that black cat thinking it can stalk me and mum. I stood there and gave a big growl to scare him away but he still kept following us. A boy chased him away and mum thanked him.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Sep 03 2014, 00:20

Mum been painting and i keep getting told to stop trying to sniff the paint. I just wanted to check mum was doing it right. The boy room has already been done and i ran in to check he had done it correctly . Also got told of for eating the cats food but that cats one mean kitty kat. Mum says we are as bad as each other, its that cats fault not mine he keeps hissing and trying to swipe me. Mum says its a case of the green eyed monster with both of us not sure who the monster is must be the cat.
The girl room has also been done and is very pretty she has these orange dinosaur called Sarah. The girl must be crazy it looks nothing like my Sarah. I wanted to play with the dino so badly but mum says i`m not allowed to its the girls. I keep trying to sneak in and play with it but mum keeps catching me Rolling Eyes Mum says my play ends up with lots of stuffing all over the room.
Today mum bought me a teddy that didn`t last very long Laughing So i had to play with my chuck it balls. i like to jump on the couch and drop them down the back, so mum and the girl have to keep getting them for me.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Sep 03 2014, 10:37

What a wee cutie

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Tallulah Diary  B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Tue Sep 30 2014, 20:15

I`m 10 moths old and weigh 14.9kg and i`m having my first season. I`ve been having lots of snuggles with mum and been a little quiet but that it. I think mum more worried about it than i am. today i`ve not been on my walk instead i got to snuggle with mum but i think we are going for are early walk tomorrow.
Mum says i`m all grown up and no longer a baby but i`ll always be her baby Love Struck
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Sun Oct 19 2014, 21:43

Mum bought me a new winter coat and now i look like doggie father Christmas Blushing Mum thinks i look very cute but she thinks i always look cute.
My first season has gone rather well and i have been getting loads of attention from mum. We have had loads of snugly time as i`ve not wanted to go far and mum was poorly. it been trashy TV and lots of cuddling with mum. Mum started watching the originals and keeps bugging the girl with whats going on. at least the weird show mum seem to love is no longer on Mum says its called twin peaks and can`t believe they are filming it again

I`ve been such a good girl and have stop barking so much but that dog next door needs to stop barking at my fence. I`ve got my eye on her and she knows it the little pip squeak

Tallulah Diary  MissLulaissleepy_zps5107e663

Tallulah Diary  MissLula_zpsdc55c5e0
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Mon Oct 20 2014, 00:19

Gorgeous pics... And as for twin peaks. Well I didn't get it first time around so a remake should be interesting Smile

Tallulah Diary  B110
-Ian-
-Ian-
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Tue Oct 21 2014, 19:39

I went for a little walk today with my season being nearly over and mum now feeling better. It was very windy but at least it was not raining like it was when i went out into the back. I quickly ran back inside the cat did not seem very impressed either.
I`ve been a very clever girl and can give paw and also do high five. Mum going to teach me some more tricks soon
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Simi Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:16

I'm now one year old and I'm a complete princess's
Its been awhile since mum posted so we both thought it was time to pop in and say a big hello.
I've been a little poorly and lost some weight but I'm all better now even if I'm looking a little lean. I weighed 16kg before getting poorly and will soon weigh it again. I've had my booster injection and kennel cough vac the vets said I'm in great health. Mum been taking me on lots of walks so we both get lots of exercise and be in great shape.
Simi
Simi

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Wed Feb 25 2015, 18:54

Aww

Tallulah Diary  B310
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317