Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED

Go down

Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED Empty Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED

Post by Julie_SSC Fri Nov 25 2016, 20:30

COLA
Age –9 yrs
Dogs – Fine to walk with, but not to live with.
Cats – Not tested.
Children – 8 yrs and over

Hello everybody, my name’s Cola..... I think I got named after that fizzy drink cos I’m very dark in colour!!

I’m another oldie who ‘got lost’, and ended up in one of those pound places.  I was in a bit of a mess too, with bald patches and a funny eye, but now I've been given the all clear from those vet people...yippee!
I walk nicely with other dogs and like saying hello to them, and having a bit of a play, but I'd rather be an only dog in a home, cos I get jealous, you see, if the other dog is getting attention. I want it all to myself!

My carers love me, cos I give them lots of kisses when they come to see me and take me for walks. I’m such a good girl, I don’t pull on my lead, and don’t take any notice of the other dogs. I like giving the cows a kiss through the gate too!!
I’m not sure what I’d be like with those little furry cats, but the other day a squirrel ran along the grass and up a tree, I just watched it but didn’t try to chase it...........how good am I??

I like going in the car and looking out of the window, and I was a good girl at that vet place too.  So what are you waiting for?? Why don’t you come and meet me? I promise to save some kisses for you!!

Just get in touch with my friend Nikki on 07870 392164

Lots of love
Cola XXX

Cola is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped. She is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.  www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

We do ask for a donation of £90 for Cola, and all the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Cola.

Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED <a href=Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED 14606360_10157712346730437_4970485877648424833_n_zpsoewsvxlu" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Tue Jan 03 2017, 16:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : re homed)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED Empty Re: Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED

Post by Julie_SSC Wed Dec 14 2016, 18:43

Cola and her toy, enjoying an early evening walk Smile

Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED <a href=Pretty Cola - aged 9 - REHOMED Cola%205_zpsqfryaqtf" />

Julie_SSC

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down