REHOMED * Riley - Aged 12 in kennels - Staffs

Go down

REHOMED * Riley - Aged 12 in kennels - Staffs Empty REHOMED * Riley - Aged 12 in kennels - Staffs

Post by Julie_SSC Thu Jan 26 2017, 20:01

ge  - 12  yrs
Temperament  –  Very affectionate
Dogs  -  Yes after introductions
Cats  -  Possibly - test could be arranged
Children  -  5 yrs plus

Hello, I’m Riley, and I’m not too sure why I’m here!
My mummy and daddy couldn’t live together any more, or look after me, so I’ve had to come into kennels, which is a bit of a shock at my age.  So here I am with the Senior Staffy Club, who are going to help me find a new home.

I love my walks, and am a very good boy, I know not to pull you about. I was very used to being walked off lead in my old home so maybe when I have settled in with you and we have bonded a little I could do that again.

I’ve got arthritis in my back legs, so even though I’d love to go for long walks, my carers say a couple of half hour walks are enough for me really. I do have pain relief every day which helps me lots. Now sometimes I skip along like a puppy!

I can’t hear as well as I used to, one of the downfalls of old age, I guess.

I’m used to living with those small humans, but would like to make sure they won’t pull me about, and that they’ll leave me alone when I want to have a sleep please.

I’ve lived with another dog before, and I’ve been good with all the dogs that I’ve met after proper introductions, but don’t want to be jumped all over cos of my legs, so calm dogs are best for me, I think!

I know lots of commands like sit, wait, paw and I sit nicely for my treats and of course just love my cuddles with humans, have you got a sofa space for me please?

Please come and meet me, I’d be so happy to have a home again, you won’t be disappointed, I promise.

If you would like to meet me please contact my friend Nikki (her number is below) of fill in the online Application Form and someone will get in touch with you.

Lots of love
Riley xx

Riley is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Riley and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Riley a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

REHOMED * Riley - Aged 12 in kennels - Staffs <a href=REHOMED * Riley - Aged 12 in kennels - Staffs Riley%204_zpszc4auzxd" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down