REHOMED * Cash - Aged 12 in kennels Staffs

Go down

REHOMED * Cash - Aged 12 in kennels Staffs Empty REHOMED * Cash - Aged 12 in kennels Staffs

Post by Julie_SSC Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:37

Temperament  –  Affectionate and a bit cheeky!
Dogs  -  Possibly ok with a calm female  
Cats  -  No
Children  -  10 yrs plus

Hello, I’m Cash, and yes you guessed it, I got lost somehow, I’m not sure how come so many of us oldies get ‘lost’.  Do you think I’m a handsome boy, you can see how frosty my face is now, it used to be proper brindle like the rest of me!

So here I am with the Senior Staffy Club, who I know are going to do their very best to find me a home where I can be loved for my last few years.

My carers say what a pleasure I am to take for walks (we get taken for walks and cuddles every day, you know!), cos I’m so good on my lead. I like to have some sniffs in the grass to see who’s been about before me.
My hearings a bit dodge, and I have a bit of arthritis in my back legs (not surprising given my age!), but I don’t let it bother me at the moment, although I wouldn’t like to go on very long walks..............have you got a garden for me to play in and sunbathe in the summer?? Oh I would like that so much!

I pretty much ignore other dogs, but if they bark lots at me I stop and stare at them......for goodness sake, what are they making such a noise for?  Not very good with those furry cats though, I’m afraid, just too much temptation to try and chase, lol!!

I can’t remember what I’m like with little humans, so me and my carers think I’d be best with ones a little older, who would understand if I wanted some peace and quiet sometimes.
I like going in the car, I usually just go to sleep, and I’ve been a very good boy with the vet man, even when he took my temperature!!

So would you like to come and meet me??  We could have cuddles, I love my cuddles, and oh do I laugh when you tickle my tummy, I just love it when my carers tickle me!

Lots of love
Cash xxx

Cash will be neutered  and is vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Cash  and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Cash a new home please contact Nikki on 07870 392164 or fill out the Adoption Form which can be found at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

REHOMED * Cash - Aged 12 in kennels Staffs <a href=REHOMED * Cash - Aged 12 in kennels Staffs Cash%2010_zpsznt1389e" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down