Bindi, 12 yrs, female, sbt, Worcester

Go down

Bindi, 12 yrs, female, sbt, Worcester Empty Bindi, 12 yrs, female, sbt, Worcester

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:33

BINDI

Temperament : chatty cute loving lady
Dogs: No
Cats: Can be tested on request
Children: 12 plus

My name is Bindi, I am a gorgeous little lady so my walkers tell me. I found myself in the nasty place they call the pound, luckily the lovely SSC came and saved me.

I was in a really bad state when I first came.
My skin was awful and my feet were sore.
I had a really bad tummy and was very thin.

I've been with SSC for a while now but I haven't introduced myself yet because I've been poorly and had to have lots of tests to find out what was wrong with me. I had a bad tummy you see and at first SSC thought it was something very sinister. But we found out it is the doggy form of IBS. So now I have to stick to a very strict diet ...no treats for me and I do have accidents sometimes when my tummy is really sore and I can't hold it in. The vet thinks I will always have good and bad days but I am much much better now than I was. So if you think you could still love me and not get too cross if I have a bad day that would be amazing. I am a really good girl at the vets too as they helped me get well.

I like short walks or long walks depending on how well I feel that day. I do love to play ball, that's my favourite. I walk great on the lead.
I get in the SSC van without any issues but I am quite vocal when travelling. You have to turn your music up loud as my singing really isn't all that good! Hahahahaha.

I haven't met any cats yet but if you have some please let my Auntie Bev know and she will try and test me out with some to see if I like them. I also would be better as the only dog as I am not too keen on other dogs, I will walk with some, but not too close though, as I like my own space

I am very friendly so I think I will be ok with little humans, but would prefer to live with older children, just because I am an older lady myself and enjoy the peace and quiet.

If you want anymore information about me please call my friend Bev her number is below or fill out the onlin Application Form and someone will be in touch with you.

Lots and lots of love
Beautiful Bindi xxx

Bindi is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
She is in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK,
pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Bindi
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Bindi a new home please
contact Bev on 07940 788990 or fill out the Adoption Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk
Bindi, 12 yrs, female, sbt, Worcester IMG_5298_zpsc2bc4i6f

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down